Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

NIMASA Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMASA Interview (5013 Views)

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally / A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMASA Interview by mrgold2: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
hello nairalanders, i got this message from Nimasa this evening 'you've been shortlisted and hereby invited for an interview(NIMASA) holding on 6th of aug 2012. Please check your email for details or call 080986....' but the problem is that i've check my email and NO message from them and i've dialled the number several times without answer please who else got the message, i took the exam in enugu WHERE IS THE VENUE, PLZ LET ME KNW?
Re: NIMASA Interview by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ites better you don't lose dis opprtunity, jts send a text to the number, regard your not seeing any email add, and hope for a reply, if you are in lagos, the interview was held at protea hotel...or better still, go to their website, and browse throuh any contact info you might and call any number on d website, they may help you out...are u sure of the email address you provided, and besides what position did you apply for
Re: NIMASA Interview by mrgold2: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
hayjaycity thanks, is protea hotel the only venue? Plz who knows the venue for people that took the exam in enugu? My position is health record officer. Tanx

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Interview by mbet(f): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
yah dear i equally took the exam in Enugu,but i heard they are calling it batch by batch,my friend was called its protea hotel lagos and the time is 2pm,pls try and go he applied for medical laboratory tech,you should also try and send txt to the no telling them ur email add,probably u did not give them correct add ,also they ask him to come with original credentials and print out of the mail,
Re: NIMASA Interview by contactibukun: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
please i got the text message from Renner the consulting firm handling the Nimasa massive recruitment.
checked my box and no detail about the venue and time for the interview tomorrow was found.
please who knows the time and venue.
i called the number in the text no response.
Good people help please with the info.
Re: NIMASA Interview by FESTAC101: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pls has anybdy who attended d rescheduled test of 12/07 been invited for an interviw?
Re: NIMASA Interview by ubipatrick: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
mr-gold:
hello nairalanders, i got this message from Nimasa this evening 'you've been shortlisted and hereby invited for an interview(NIMASA) holding on 6th of aug 2012. Please check your email for details or call 080986....' but the problem is that i've check my email and NO message from them and i've dialled the number several times without answer please who else got the message, i took the exam in enugu WHERE IS THE VENUE, PLZ LET ME KNW?

please i am patrick ubi,i did the interview too in NIMASA,adm officer,please kindly let me know is the result is out,this is my mobile no 08132208915.God bless u
Re: NIMASA Interview by ennajod: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: NIMASA Interview by Blacksodje(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Good day house...
I was among the pple who wer called for the interview..
just want to find out if any body has been called to commence the job....we can exchange numbers for beta communication
thanks
besides, i don taya to dey wait oooo
Re: NIMASA Interview by EricBest: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
rubbish
Re: NIMASA Interview by ennajod: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: NIMASA Interview by ennajod: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2019
thank you
Re: NIMASA Interview by MoonWater: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Blacksodje:
Good day house...
I was among the pple who wer called for the interview..
just want to find out if any body has been called to commence the job....we can exchange numbers for beta communication
thanks
besides, i don taya to dey wait oooo
good morning sir, I know it's been long time since you posted this. I am please what were the kind of questions asked for nimasa
Re: NIMASA Interview by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2019
MoonWater:
good morning sir, I know it's been long time since you posted this. I am please what were the kind of questions asked for nimasa
Are they currently recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

FMARD Is Recruiting In The following Positions / KGC Real Or Scam / UBA Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.