Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile (1405 Views)

Pls Who Knows More About TTC MOBILE IKEJ / Who are the GRADUATES of TTC Mobile ? / Ttc Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile by mekino22: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
please house, I really need your advice. I want to enroll a four month diploma in telecom with TTC mobile. I have heard alot about TTC mobile and I really want to know if they can justify the pay and not a situation of wasting both my money and time. I studied computer science and really need to build a career in networking and I presently reside in Aba. Any of your assistance is highly welcomed. You can reach me on princemekino224@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile by PasNet: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2012
TTC Mobile was good but since it could not retain it staff, it resolved in training the trainer, why not try expertworld or new horizon
Re: I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile by koseepaaro(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Poster, I`ve studied one month course on CCNA in TTC Mobile sometimes 2010. But to be honest with you, I was not that quite happy with the practical aspect of their teaching. Well, if Karox is close to you there, then, I`ll advise you to try out Karox as people that I know that has already tried them do give good comments on the practical aspect of their teaching. Good luck to you.
Re: I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile by okaforc: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
SCAM ALERT !!! Be careful. Details are being compiled
Re: I Need Urgent Information About TTC Mobile by okaforc: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
mekino22: please house, I really need your advice. I want to enroll a four month diploma in telecom with TTC mobile. I have heard alot about TTC mobile and I really want to know if they can justify the pay and not a situation of wasting both my money and time. I studied computer science and really need to build a career in networking and I presently reside in Aba. Any of your assistance is highly welcomed. You can reach me on princemekino224@yahoo.com . Thanks

SCAM ALERT !!! Be careful. Details are being compiled

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Extract A Pdf File That Is Password Protected And Then Zipped? / Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future / Laptop Won't Charge Phone While In Sleep Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.