Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? (1018 Views)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? / Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! / NMAT Award: The Most Detribalised Nairalander Of The Year 2013 - Emzybrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by spora(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
Who else other that the olorioko himself, Seun Osewa

Administering a Nigerian forum is a tough task! What with different characters with their wacky contributions! If he can do this and still remain sane, I think he deserves the award. I don't envy him. Sure.
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Seun(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2007
mukina2, Akolawole,
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by niceuzor: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2007
mukinaTU, shocked Well she is kool,i admire her too.

but Seun will be my NLander of The Year cheesy he is kool in B*Ning grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by almondjoy(f): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2007
Definitely,

Ice[/b]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss

The green girl!

[b]Siena
babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! kiss

The cool dude!

JUST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY RESPECT OTHERS ALWAYS AND ARE SO CONSISTENT IN BEING NICE.  THEY NEVER HAVE MOOD SWINGS!!!!!
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Freewilly(f): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2007
I nominate almondjoy "aka" Militia  the only girl that has gone into battle with davidylan and came out standing lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by almondjoy(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2007
Freewilly:

I nominate almondjoy "aka" Militia  the only girl that has gone into battle with davidylan and came out standing lipsrsealed

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, MILITIA says thanks for your sweet and kind nomination.  The battle was not easy and says she is still nursing injuries from where the "tiger" bit her in the arse! cheesy  Infact, two of it's teeth are still embedded in there as relics of war. grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by folahann(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2007
Why is nobody mentioning my name wink
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
family,culture and general issues;AJ baby and Nwando.
fashion and entertainment :iice and omogenaija.
politics and religion:Davidylan and kobojunkie.
jokes,romance,games :toyinrayo,sauce,zignor,Bblak and the gang kiss
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by niceuzor: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
So you finally 4get about me ify,but why cry cry cry
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by anusule(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
me grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by niceuzor: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2007
My NLanders of the year include : S.kid,Efuah,Easybaby,Zignor, and so many if i didn't call you name then hit me up cool
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by folahann(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2007
I came back here and still nobody is mentioning my name
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Seun(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2007
folahann! grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Freewilly(f): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2007
Awwww I forgot to nominate his Excellency the honorable moderator himself Seun Osewa. " I better get a free ban pass for saying all those things"
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by aloib(f): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2007
iiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Migines(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2007
Me nd Migines
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Joseph6(m): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2009
Based on lovas and h8rs i'd say gabry or maybe me jo!
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by sweetpie23: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2009
none or maybe justwise

(1) (Reply)

Finger Prints In Nigeria / For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) / Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.