Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Need A Laptop And I'm Ready To Pay Installmentally, 50k Down Payment. H@ller. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Laptop And I'm Ready To Pay Installmentally, 50k Down Payment. H@ller. (2107 Views)

What's A SIM Card Slot On A Laptop Used For? / Relocate To Canada Now And Pay Installmentally / Where Can I Buy Laptop And Pay Installmentally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop And I'm Ready To Pay Installmentally, 50k Down Payment. H@ller. by Christino(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2006
I need a clean laptop (new or refurbished) - not second hand please. I hope to conclude payment within 4 months but I can't pay at once. If you see a deal on the net, or you have a deal or you know an installmental dealer, please reply.
Re: I Need A Laptop And I'm Ready To Pay Installmentally, 50k Down Payment. H@ller. by otunbaj1(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2006
Hi,saw your post and decides to get to you,firstly what model and configuration do you have in mind,i can get you a clean neat laptop so far you promise to pay soon,you can get to me on my phone, 08024747171 or via my email address, badmusyommy@yahoo.com.Call so that we can discuss.Thanks
otunba j1
Re: I Need A Laptop And I'm Ready To Pay Installmentally, 50k Down Payment. H@ller. by Christino(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2006
Thanks Otunba, I'll prefer a P 4 (2.8 - 3.2Ghz) config or Intel Pentium M or Centrino (I'm not really down for a Celeron M but I dont mind) and i'll very much appreciate if it has a DVD Burner. I don't really care much about the RAM, HDD, Bluetooth or Infrared stuff, what matters to me is the Processor speed, VGA Memory and maybe the Writer. And as per the make, i don't really read much meaning into that. Meanwhile, I'll give you a call thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

Best Modem Right Now / Tips On Improving Use Of Computer And Ict In Nigerian Banking Sector / Toshiba Satellite P200 - 13Z For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.