Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. (745 Views)

Can't Log Into My Yahoo Account / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / My Yahoo Mail Can't Receive Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Obinnau(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Hey pals its been 3 weeks now and i cant log into my account. I have numerous mails i need to reply my username is ahoo.com and my password is ***** pls help me to start logging in and get #200 recharge card to any network.
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Maleeq(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dude, are you for real? shocked Posting your account details online?
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Davluck(m): 2:06am On Aug 07, 2012
Wen u open d yahoo login page...click n connect it 2 facebook,login n u're good 2 go.Oya inbox me d card sharpaly
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Obinnau(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Davluck: Wen u open d yahoo login page...click n connect it 2 facebook,login n u're good 2 go.Oya inbox me d card sharpaly
It doesnt work open it and tell me the name of the folder i created
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Maleeq(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
Obinnau: It doesnt work open it and tell me the name of the folder i created
I've done it! cheesy obinna

PS: I only did this for you so as to avert possible identity theft by another person. Its not advisable to post your credentials on a public forum. Due to several attempts at login by you (others), your password has been changed now. I've forwarded same to you privately.
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Obinnau(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Let
me check
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Obinnau(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
It didnt work tell me the name of the folder i created so that i will know u really logged in. It kees telling me wrong passwork
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Maleeq(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
The folder name is "obinna"...Does September 17, 199* ring a bell?

Did you read my previous post totally?
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Obinnau(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
Maleeq: The folder name is "obinna"...Does September 17, 199* ring a bell?

Did you read my previous post totally?
How dp i get my password
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Obinnau(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
Maleeq:
I've done it! cheesy obinna

PS: I only did this for you so as to avert possible identity theft by another person. Its not advisable to post your credentials on a public forum. Due to several attempts at login by you (others), your password has been changed now. I've forwarded same to you privately.
maleeq send me your fone number so dat i will get my new password and u will get ur recharge card abeg hurry am really impatient to check my mails specify which network carrier u are on.
Re: Help With My Yahoo Inbox Reward Awaits U. by Maleeq(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
Obinnau: maleeq send me your fone number so dat i will get my new password and u will get ur recharge card abeg hurry am really impatient to check my mails specify which network carrier u are on.
Send me an email (view my nairaland profile and click on "send email" ) with a number you can be reached on. I'd SMS the password to you.

(1) (Reply)

Tips Needed: Starting A PC Repair Workshop / Can Mini Laptops Do What Normal Laptops Do? / Where Can I Repair Kodak Digital Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.