Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green (1190 Views)

Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games / Gej Orders Arrest Of Boko Haram Member! / Gej Orders Arrest Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Members In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by whiteroses(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
GEJ has ordered Nigerian athletes in London to stop wearing green white green if they will continue to disgrace us. In a report by mosofunyin entertainment, GEJ argues that we are quickly loosing respect as the Giant of africa, the only thing dignifying we have left is a our GREEN WHITE GREEN flag. Therefore all athletes should stop wearing this color...

Na lie i dey lie oo but in my opinion must we continue to participate in the olympics considering how hopeless our team is? No disrespect to the beautiful people that represented us, but that fund should go to an agenda of CHANGE in Nigeria where there is an epidemy of robbery, coruption, untimely deaths and terrorism for almost a decade now! So we shouldn't lose in two ways and focus on one. cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by nikkyshyne(f): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
So is Naija the 1st country not to get a medal? Abeg make we hear word jare.
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nigeria's performance was terrible, although I think they tried their best.

I believe we have better sportsmen/women to compete in these sports, but a proper search/audition was not conducted. And maybe the trainers were not qualified enough to improve the performance of the athletes.
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by mgbeobu(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
grin[i][/i]If they had taken Me, I would hv won all the winnables for naija. Lol........If they had taken Me, I would hv won all the winnables for naija. Lol........If they had taken Me, I would hv won all the winnables for naija. Lol........
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by Exponental(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
No nigerian shld insult other nigerians in d olympics....afterall, u are eligible too n they are better than u.
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by galadima77(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
just see ur sense of reasoning. Because dey didnt perform wel, instead of channelin more attention against next olympics, u r sayin dey shld send d funds elsewhr.
U r worse dan d athletes...and i hail their efforts, just d nigerian system dats flawed.
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by whiteroses(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
galadima77: just see ur sense of reasoning. Because dey didnt perform wel, instead of channelin more attention against next olympics, u r sayin dey shld send d funds elsewhr.
U r worse dan d athletes...and i hail their efforts, just d nigerian system dats flawed.

well I guess you are blind when I said no disrespect to the athletes, i pointed it's the system that rather let us down plus no one should take it too serious as i was clearly joking so next time you are feeling so angry and frustarted just slap yourself accross the face instead of attacking others behind a computer screen kiss
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
whiteroses: GEJ has ordered Nigerian athletes in London to stop wearing green white green if they will continue to disgrace us. In a report by mosofunyin entertainment, GEJ argues that we are quickly loosing respect as the Giant of africa, the only thing dignifying we have left is a our GREEN WHITE GREEN flag. Therefore all athletes should stop wearing this color...

Na lie i dey lie oo but in my opinion must we continue to participate in the olympics considering how hopeless our team is? No disrespect to the beautiful people that represented us, but that fund should go to an agenda of CHANGE in Nigeria where there is an epidemy of robbery, coruption, untimely deaths and terrorism for almost a decade now! So we shouldn't lose in two ways and focus on one. cool
na true talk you yarn o, but we can't just channel funds like dat. Sport is just as important as every oda sector. Btw, nigeria CANNOT even afford to to back off from international sport competitions like dis one, and concentrate d funds on her ailing sectors cos if such happens, she's most definitely severing our relationship with d world powers and allied forces dat ought to help in draggin out nigeria out of her bedeviled economy and insecurity problems.. So u see, in d end we end up worse dan before. Its no news dat nigeria depends largely on aids and grants from dese countries. Whether we keep failing or not, we have no choice but to keep participating and wasting money on sport, at least it'll serve a futuristic bigger and beneficial purpose. Dats how d global political economy works.

Besides, wia is d joke?? tongue
Re: GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green by snowprince01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
booqee: na true talk you yarn o, but we can't just channel funds like dat. Sport is just as important as every oda sector. Btw, nigeria CANNOT even afford to to back off from international sport competitions like dis one, and concentrate d funds on her ailing sectors cos if such happens, she's most definitely severing our relationship with d world powers and allied forces dat ought to help in draggin out nigeria out of her bedeviled economy and insecurity problems.. So u see, in d end we end up worse dan before. Its no news dat nigeria depends largely on aids and grants from dese countries. Whether we keep failing or not, we have no choice but to keep participating and wasting money on sport, at least it'll serve a futuristic bigger and beneficial purpose. Dats how d global political economy works.

Besides, wia is d joke?? tongue
Lol some1 must win in a game

(1) (Reply)

Joke~what An Irony / Seen On T-shirts: / The Reason Why Student Don't Study Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.