Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure (11767 Views)

BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold / NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lol..... The witches(Forces) must have been stronger on the basket ball team
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by bright007(f): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
Na wa 4 nigerians ooo.Why do we blame unforeseen forces for our failures or situation?The average nigerian with no money,job,child,good-health etc believes witches in d village are after him/her If witches are responsible for Okagbare's failure,it means there are no witches in jamaica,china,usa or let's say there are no witches in Dangote's village or family!

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Rapmoney(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
I nor beliv dat gist sha...but Africa is where witchcraft and wizardry thrive.
Ask Warri people why Delta Steel Company (DSC) is no longer functioning. A man once
confessed on DRTV in 1999 that the company is their Warri Depot for Kolanut business. D guy cup full as e dey try transport kolanuts from their Ogun State depot. Just imagine!
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by akintun: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
NAwa ooooo. See someone saying dat blessing did not train. One month ago her SB was wat she ran in d finals. If she has not been training how come she continuous broke her PB up to d final. Blessing was most probably d youngest person in d race. She has d time to improve.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by UNLEASHED(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
I tried enough not to call this woman a fool, cuz that's one hilarious rant, but she is, and a disgrace. Despite her exposure, she can still wide open that smelly gob and say witchcrafts are responsible for her daughter's failure. shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by proudlyafrican(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
SMH and walk away...
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by pek(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
Tony Ubani, who wrote that article is a slowpoke. Instead of finding out why Blessing, after beating her rivals before and having the third best time in the semi finals, disappointed when it matters most. Nigerian journalists are something else.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
the coaches said she was nursing an injury, so what do she want again.taught the long years some of these our people stays abroad should have change their mindset.that is why most niga even abroad are not in any better state than they were when they left.they still behave crude and uncivilised.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by zoboizee: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
she lost against jamiacans and americans with better timing than she had in the heats. Like bolt, she has long legs and slow start, but unlike bolt, at 60m, she doesn't make a clear distance from the rest of the pack. i believe if she really want gold in brazil, then she must studied the jamaicans and americans very well to better their time. she did it once, watch d tape...she won almost at breast tape. And on witches and wizards, it is pure trash. As a nigerian, we need more potentials and build on wot we have. we should not be contented with being african champion but world beaters. But i know our system is but dead!
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by bernieamce: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
semid4lyfe: As African man wey I be, me no go rule am out. . .e fit be household wickedness & powers from her father's house tongue

She should have done deliverance before going to London grin

Just kidding o. . . .
u must a mountain of fire miracle ministry member.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by crackhouse(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
I guess it's the same winch that's hunting Jonathan too.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by skybase(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
okagbare's failure will cataport her to next her level in the making... if it is witches and wizards failure is failure... why do people fail? because they refuse to take action... leave them gare and enjoy what i have been enjoying, making with my china phone all the time. you want to how... click my signature and your life will not remain the same.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by beanos(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
jude33084:

cheesy
I don laugh tire use ♍♈ bb take turn soup tongue

I wonder oooo
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Don't you guys know how much it could have caused the old woman/man living close to Okagbare home for her failure at the Olympics? cry cry cry.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
ochallo:
Bolt is not Nigerian.lol but honestly I was amazed, when she came last and for a split second thought the same thing too. She had a bad start but a wonderful finish, and 3 girls in that race had lost to her in the prelims. It,s so sad. Some one must be blamed.

embarassed
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by doctokwus: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
pek: Tony Ubani, who wrote that article is a slowpoke. Instead of finding out why Blessing, after beating her rivals before and having the third best time in the semi finals, disappointed when it matters most. Nigerian journalists are something else.
Thank u.Dnt blame d woman,blame d lazy journalist dat deemed it to b a story.Just like every facet of our live,journalism practice in nigeria is sth else.I wept when next newspaper,den NN24 news channel went backcrupt,just bc investigative,factual journalism is a death knell to govt corruption& mismanagement.
Okagbare's failure epitomises d failure of everything nigerian,d urge& driving goal is to make as much money as possible,by any means possible bc no one wil ask.Genuine effort in human dvpt is therefore neglected,we thus bcome incompetent in almost all fields dat require genuine human endeavour.Okagbare in anoda clime will b a gold medal contender,u just av to watch her semi final to know she's got enormous potential.I sincerely wish she wi find anoda country to represent,evn Grenada or Western Samoa will bring out her medal potentials.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by antitpiah: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
Stupidddd witches . . . what took them so long? grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Gwekzy: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
Rubbish!!!InshorT Dat Woman iS A Fool
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Sirmikky1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
Trash of the millenium undecided undecided undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Olaone1: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
antitpiah: Stupidddd witches . . . what took them so long? grin

cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by chuks1000: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
bandiejay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abi ooo

i have confident in that girl in 200M than 100m

my point exactly
funny enough she's not even participatin in the 200 which wud have suited her more esp with bad start
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Dee60: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Something was amiss in that race. There must have been a lot of pressure on her and that maybe because she was about the only medal hope. people should leave the athletes alone to do their best and not try to harrass with calls in the name of giving them 'encouragement'!
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by mylunch: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Is absolutely hurtful,funding and sending these athletes and sports officials for games like this,is nothing but a total waste of tax payers funds.Those that have no business being there will lobby to be included,which amounts to an additional financial burden. This a total waste.So many technicalities were responsible for their lose.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by kunyeo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
Akolawole: Total Nonsense!

Why cant Witches and Wizard stop Usain Bolt?

Foolishness of highest order.

We all knew Blesing has problem with her start.

LOVE THIS! WITCHES AND WIZARDS ATTACH THEMSELVES TO WHOEVER HAS NOT DONE HIS HOMEWORK!
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by bbporsche: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
donezra: When you belive too much in yourself that you no longwr take training seriously, because you think you have beaten your opponents before, THAT'S THE BEGININING OF YOUR DOWNFALL.

When one fails in an aspect of life, he or she goes back to find out were it all went wrong.

After that her victory, she went to relax while her opponents went to work harder.
One one fool is blaming it on spiritual forces.
Blessinf is her own spiritual forces.

u took the words out of my mouth! when people start accepting responsibilities for their actions then things will definitely change for the better. we have to apply a different method to get a different result. Only mad people do the same thing over and over again and expect different results!! that's how stereotyped Nigerian sports are!!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by miketayo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
lolzzz...joke of the year. she wasnt slow, other girls just ran faster, her time was the same with the time she used to win d championship b4 this.. so i guess d witches made other athletes faster grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Redman44(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Very Archaic Thinking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Blessing Okagbare was just not good enough to win the 100 Metres Women's Final. Mary Onyali was better than Okagbare in her active days, yet she did not medal in the 100 Metres event at the Olympics. She was the African Champion and Commonwealth Games Medalist though cool cool cool. Winning at the Olympics needs solid preparation and Mental Stability. Cheers.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Akolawole(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
Rapmoney: I nor beliv dat gist sha...but Africa is where witchcraft and wizardry thrive.
Ask Warri people why Delta Steel Company (DSC) is no longer functioning. A man once
confessed on DRTV in 1999 that the company is their Warri Depot for Kolanut business. D guy cup full as e dey try transport kolanuts from their Ogun State depot. Just imagine!

Witches thrive in England more than Nigeria. If you need contact, i can give you grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by chic2pimp(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Loooool @ Witches and Wizards tying her legs down.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by Pakonte(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
she nor sabi run...warri don dey carry last now ooo
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by kinguwem: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
The mentality of a nigerian is not surprising. We are not usually objective. Hard work and early preparation is the key to success in olympic events.
Re: Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure by femi4: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
Let's ask iya witch of nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Racism Lies With The Football Authorities- Kompany / Uk Football Pools Brown Coupon Week 41 Xx22xx / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.