Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Seeking Genuine Buyers/mandates For AGO, BLCO & Forcadoes - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Seeking Genuine Buyers/mandates For AGO, BLCO & Forcadoes (1140 Views)

Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes / Blco, Forcadoes And Ago Available / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Genuine Buyers/mandates For AGO, BLCO & Forcadoes by steroid: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2012
I am still seeking genuine buyers or mandates. Often, people come to me claiming that they have genuine buyers, demanding for SPA. By the time they get the SPA, you don't hear from them again. If you have a genuine buyer, I think the first thing he should request for, should be the seller's procedures and not the SPA. If he is satisfied with the procedures, then the business can move on from there.
Some foreign buyers come to Nigeria and want to dictate how Nigeria should sell their oil, this is laughable. Just last week a foreign buyer said for us to do business, I have to give him the name of the export manager of the company I am representing with his contact and postal address. I dismissed him there and then.
Please I'm seeking buyers/mandates and not middlemen requesting for SPA they will use and collect upfront fees.
So if you are genuine contact mee

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! / The Best Online Business You Can Do Successfully In Lagos And Abuja Or Any City / Dump Trucks Urgently Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.