Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Children Of Nowadays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of Nowadays (820 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Nowadays by venorite(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
i just went to pick my madame's kid from skol(my ppa) and saw this little girl probably 2 years that crossed her legs,i was marved cos it looked really funny cos i know many matured girls still dont know how to sit not to talk of getting used to crossing their legs
Re: Children Of Nowadays by Tgirl4real(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
That is cos they are teaching her proper manners already from school.
Re: Children Of Nowadays by pcicero(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
@OP
So you started a thread because of this?

venorite: i just went to pick my madame's kid from skol(my ppa) and saw this little girl probably 2 years that crossed her legs,i was marved cos it looked really funny cos i know many matured girls still dont know how to sit not to talk of getting used to crossing their legs
Re: Children Of Nowadays by venorite(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
pcicero: @OP
So you started a thread because of this?

i had no idea about rules about starting a thread.pls enlightening me,should i start a thread when boko haram strikes?i saw something that was kinda unusual to me and i decided to share,if you are not interested why not move to next thread....na wa oo
Re: Children Of Nowadays by tpia5: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
By madame you mean . . . . .
Re: Children Of Nowadays by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2012
What is unusual about a 2yr old gal crossing her legs,av sin dat a couple of tyms and theres notin strange about it.infact it shos shes well mannered.thumbs up to her mom.funny enof she myt even b copying her mom or any female adult around her.because kids of dat age copy whateva dey see adults do.if adults sit anyhow in dia presence,dey too will do same

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 6, Helped Deliver Her Sister When Mother Went Into Labour... / Will Lawyers Get To Know If They Are Been Lied To By Their Kids? / Why Is It So Hard To Do Right And So Easy To Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.