Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Night Classes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Night Classes (1214 Views)

Just For Laughs: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes / Igbo Girls Pingin Classes / Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Classes by SDoubleOBrown: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2012
At work, Okon and Akpors were chatting:

Okon: Akpors, I have been attending night classes for 5 months now and I have exams next week
Akpors: oh!
Okon: For example, do u know who Graham Bell is?
Akpors: No
Okon: He invented the telephone in 1876; if you take night courses you would know this

The next day, the same discussion took place:
Okon: Do you know who Alexander Dumas is?
Akpors: No
Okon: He's the author of The Three Musketeers; if you take night courses, you would know this

The next day, once again:
Okon: And do you know who Jean Jacques Rousseau is?
Akpors:No
Okon: He's the author of "Confessions"; if you take night courses, you would know this

This time Akpors got seriously irritated and said; "do u know who Adewala Azeeze Saremekun is?"
Okon: No
Akpors: He is your neighbor s.crewing your wife since five months ago. If you stop taking night courses, you will know this  grin cheesy

[b][/b]69
A woman took an inexperienced man home one night. When they got to her apartment, she suggested that they try a 69. “What do you mean?” he asked. Not knowing quite how to explain she said, “You put your head between my legs and I’ll put my head between your legs.” Still unsure but willing, he agreed. As soon as he got his head between her legs, she let out a rip-roaring fart. “What the hell was that?!” he asked. “Oops! I’m sorry! Let’s try again,” she said. On the second attempt the very same thing happened. He immediately got up and started getting dressed. “Where are you going?” she asked. The man replied, “If you think I’m sticking around for 67 more of those, you’re crazy!”  grin grin grin

REVELATION
A young man was asked by his father to bring home a beautiful bride to marry. The young man brought the girl next door but the father rejected his  choice despite all pleas. After so much persuasion the father confessed to the young man that he rejected the choice because the girl was his daughter. He pleaded with the young man not to tell his mother and he agreed. But after the sixth girl was rejected for the same reason, then he had no choice but to seek his mother's help. He narrated the whole story to his mother. He was however shocked that the mother didnt get angry. She told him thus: You see! my son, you can marry any of your choice out of the six girls. Ha mama! You mean I should marry my sister? Says the son. Mama then replied: They are not your sisters!  The son said: How do you mean mama? Mama replies: HE IS NOT YOUR FATHER!!!
Re: Night Classes by toygod2: 4:06am On Aug 08, 2012
Thunder Clap for yu mehnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Night Classes by SDoubleOBrown: 4:43am On Aug 08, 2012
toygod2: Thunder Clap for yu mehnnnnnnnn grin
. Thanks cheesy
Re: Night Classes by ismokeweed1(f): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2012
Akpos joke was cool. I need to get a little bit 'high' to understand the humour in the other ones
Re: Night Classes by bashydemy(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2012
You try OP, but you should have put then differently
Re: Night Classes by SDoubleOBrown: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
Akpos joke was cool. I need to get a little bit 'high' to understand the humour in the other ones
the 2nd===»69 is a sex position but the guy was inexperienced so he didn't know that. When the lady let out two farts accidentally, he thought it meant that she was gonna fart 69 times and he JƱ$τ̲̅ couldn't stand it. The 3rd===»the father couldn't let the boy get married to the gurls he wanted because he fathered them outside his marriage. When the boy complains to his mother, she tells him that the man isn't his father after all S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ he can marry anyone of those gurls.
Re: Night Classes by Arji(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin veri funi esp d 69 joke!

(1) (Reply)

[ramadan Special] Riddles.......? / 5 New Methods Of Drinking Garri. / Anada Llllll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.