Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Enjoy Blu-ray Movie On Apple Device - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / How To Enjoy Blu-ray Movie On Apple Device (488 Views)

Hp Dv7 With Blu-ray For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Blu-ray Movie On Apple Device by alexmoom: 3:26am On Aug 08, 2012
I am a movie fun and would like to enjoy movie on my Apple device. But now, there are many Blu-ray discs in the market. The movie I want to enjoy almost all in Blu-ray format.

This days I search the way to solve the problem on the internet. A net friend tell me that I can try the Blu-ray converters. She supplies me a website: Learn more From here I find a very good to use software to help me convert Blu-ray to MOV in fast speed and good quality.

The perfect software helps me solve the video formats problems. Then I can enjoy my favorite movie freely. The movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" is one of my favorite movies.

The movie tells a father, his career is unfavorable, living down, only a day to run around in the major hospitals for a living by selling bone density scanner. He happened to recognize that securities broker does not necessarily require college students diploma, as long as know the numbers and Relationship can be done.

on the initiative to go the the Witte securities manager Jay twistle. With their dedication and extraordinary wit, and a small cube with the help of Chris Gardner a chance to practice. But 20 interns, they must be unpaid for six months, the end only one person hired, Chris Gardner, it is more difficult.

At this time, the wife can not stand the poor living alone to New York, Chris Gardner and son lost their own homes because of extreme poverty, living the life of running around. His side to sell bone density scanners, while for the intern, and later must also go to church line up and fight for the church relief housing.

Chris Gardner has been very optimistic, and teaching his son, do not be discouraged. Because of extreme poverty, Chris Gardner, or even to sell blood. Hard work pays off, Chris Gardner ultimately come to the fore with their own efforts, to obtain a stock broker, and later founded his own company.

This is really good movie and I have watch many times. With this converter software's help, it becomes more convenient to enjoy movie. Do you want to know how to rip Blu-ray to MOV and play it on Apply device? The following guide will tell you how to use this amazing software.

Step 1: Open the software and click the "Add video" button to add the video you want to convert.

Step 2: set output format and destination for the video.

Step 3: Click the convert button to start the conversion.

The task will be finished in short time. With the help of this powerful software you can convert video in fast speed and high output video quality. If you are a movie fun this software will be your good partner.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cheapest Brand New Ipad Computer / NEW Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop / Brand New Power Banks For Sale In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.