Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (674 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!vacancy (photo) / VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!!!!!!! VACANCY!!!!!!!!!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2012
To assist the Federal Government of Nigeria on curbing the activities of Boko Haram insurgency, the Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria is embarking on massive recruitment for the following positions:

1. Chief Witch/Wizard 001 --Interested candidates must:
-Not be taller than 0.5 Foot
-Be able to fly between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am
-Have the ability to hold rocket propelled grenades down at any time of the day
-Have the ability to supervise other witches and wizards in all the states across the federation

2. State Coordinators 002 --Applicants must:
-Have track record of flying
-Demonstrate proficiency in handling Ak 47 bullets and rocket propelled grenades

To Apply, click this link www.are-you-ready-to-die-for-nigeria.com

[size=2pt][s]MOD: If it has been posted before, kindly take care of it.[/s][/size]
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2012
Will file in ma Application letter soon - I Presume the Tarmacs within the Northern provinces are not in a deplorable state, i operate in a Mosquitoe form and wouldn't want to be drowned in a water-logged Tarmac.

Thank You cool
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by ismokeweed1(f): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Have you forgotten that boko haram boys smoke weed?

Y'all Witches can't go near them aiight
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by honeric01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
Have you forgotten that boko haram boys smoke weed?

Y'all Witches can't go near them aiight

witches smoke blood of those smoking weed.

figure that!
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by Murphy7h4: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
It is amazing!

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Husband / Add A Month To Ur Lifespan / Dani1luv Dis Is D Joke...npjc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.