Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,301 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Is Your Favourite Amusement? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Favourite Amusement? (723 Views)

Amusement Park In Lagos / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Amusement Park Section Of Polo Park Mall Enugu Opens With Ferris Wheel Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by dot2002(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2007
For me, it is spending time with my family, reading, dog training, beekeeping, like to chat and try to put the world to act right, up-setting people and so on_____ wink wink wink
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by uspry1(f): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2007
What! I think you post on the wrong thread. what does favorite amusement have to do with romance thread?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by dot2002(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hello Ms Shaun Asewo, where do you suggest we move the post to, if that is your choice(s) of amusement? grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by adeboo(f): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
dot2002:

Hello Ms Shaun Asewo where do you suggest we move the post to? grin grin grin

Schwepps! Alhaja ewo ni tebu?
Which is is cursing? grin

My favourite amusement is watching yoruba films - and eating 'monica' (tilapia to gbe dodo senu)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by dot2002(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
also love to eat my cake and have it all over. tongue
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by iice(f): 2:46am On Dec 19, 2007
Watching movies and TV (i'l perish without them tongue), chilling with ma brothers n sis. . .playing with ma dogs, sleeping!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by ifyalways(f): 3:41am On Dec 19, 2007
dancing.
playing with kids
Re: What Is Your Favourite Amusement? by niceuzor: 4:19am On Dec 19, 2007
lol grin Favourite Amusement indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Thing You Wont Like To Remenber / To All Nairalanders,you Are Simply Wonderful! / Get Free Traffic To Your Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.