Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About (2377 Views)

19 Everyday Things We Never Knew Had A Name / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / We Are All Africans. Adam&Eve is all False. I Bet, Not A Lot Of People Knew That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by AlPacino3(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2008
Mr Mystik, the topic says "unchangeable facts" and not "idiomatic expressions" or "quotes". How's knowing the feelings of a mad man a fact? Abi u don do am b4? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
ebaneo:

i love this place. but the matter of facts is that u need to give your life 2 christ because he is the cause of your being.
Al pacino, please repent jesus is coming soon n all of u including ifyalways. pardon me
thank you.lets get back to topic pls undecided
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by AlPacino3(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2008
@ ebaneo

The topic says "unchangeable facts not many knew about" You make it seem like we are committing crime or something on this thread! Most of the things earlier mentioned, did you know about them before now? Abeg, this thread exists to broaden our knowedge base! By the way, did you know that "American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each
salad served in First Class "
. Yeah, , didn't think so!
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by princeonx: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ebaneo
Look like you just got BORN-AGAIN and really desperate to preach and think NL is a good place to start. I've read all the post on this topic and I really didn't see a reason for this your preaching. And whats the need doing it anyway if no one is interested in hearing you?
I've learn few things I didn't know about from this topic! so let it be!
na so people like u dey try prove say others na sinners! people wey u no know whether then don repent way before u! do something else with your time I beg!
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by enque(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2008
Rhythm is the longest english word without a vowel
Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete
your heart beats about 100000 times a day
The elephant is the only mammal that cant jump
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by RichDad1(m): 1:21am On Feb 12, 2008
The Boxing Ring is the only ring with Four Sides
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by RichDad1(m): 1:41am On Feb 12, 2008
do you know that:
Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger?

For the price of one missile, a school full of hungry children could eat lunch every day for 5 years
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by RichDad1(m): 1:52am On Feb 12, 2008
80% of Soviet males born in 1923 didn't survive World War 2
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by RichDad1(m): 1:56am On Feb 12, 2008
Frogs live on all continents except, Antarctica

Tiny froglets can be picked up by strong winds, carried in storm clouds, and rained down while still alive
Re: Unchangeable Fact Not Many People Knew About by Ebucca(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
do you know that the inventor of telephone (Graham Bell) never telephoned his mother and wife?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo Aspirants Whatsapp Group( Drop Ur Numbers) / AAUA Admission List (merit/1st Batch) 2015/2016 Is Out!!! / Study In London For Free - International Scholarship At School Of Economics 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.