Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,938 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

!beware Of (www.nigeriafxtrader.com) He Is A Scammer :HELP - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / !beware Of (www.nigeriafxtrader.com) He Is A Scammer :HELP (771 Views)

BAMIDELE VICTOR, Is A Scammer. Do Not Do Any Business With Him / The Birth Of Www.oyacad.com / What Do You Think Of www.boostsale.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!beware Of (www.nigeriafxtrader.com) He Is A Scammer :HELP by Revolva(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Beware of this scammer www.nigeriafxtrader.com

Can you imagine this bastard posted on here that he sells liberty reserve and I patronised him its been three days now he has not funded me
And I kept calling and he refused to pick my calls now I came to nairaland to reply his thread he has changed his subject to his posts he posted about the l.r he is an idiot he did not know ave already posted onm the thread and can find it on my last post
https://www.nairaland.com/999700/management#11725333

https://www.nairaland.com/996417/#11722578 also these two post his nairaland I'd is cutefx and I have his fcmb bank details how can I deal wit him first thin I will go to fcmb headquater to trace him and also thru his fone number can any nairalander assist me to join and get him
Re: !beware Of (www.nigeriafxtrader.com) He Is A Scammer :HELP by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
lol grin
Re: !beware Of (www.nigeriafxtrader.com) He Is A Scammer :HELP by Revolva(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin

How can I deal with him am sure he is abuja -08071728009 that's is his number if you put it in google you can see much wit him - today I am visitin fcmb bank where he has an account -

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Start Your Own Bizness. Check This Out / Imagine Ur Wedding/birthday Being Turned Into A Great Movie? We Can Do That. / BE SELF EMPLOYED with Importing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.