Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! (11000 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:27am On Dec 19, 2007
Oops! The Little Ms. Spears Has Done It Too:

Jamie Lyn  Spears, the 16 year old sister of troubled celebrity Britney Spears confirmed today in OK Magazine that she is 3 months pregnant.  According to Jamie Lyn the dad is Kace her long-time boyfriend.

I am wondering where did their parents went wrong.  At sixteen, unmarried and at the height of her career, Westerners and their values,  I am thankful that my islands have been influenced by African cultures. So no way would I have been found doing the "nasty" at such a young age.( not that it is not common among us)   Money and fame seem to erase every moral in these parts of the world,
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Seun(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2007
Source?

The Spears family is nothing like the average American family, so this says nothing about "western values".
Most sexually active teenagers in the western world (except blacks) are smart enough to use contraceptives.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Ebaby2: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2007
Girl i just saw it now on my aol, that little slut just like her sister. "Birds of the same feather flocks together"

Jamie Lynn Spears Says She's Pregnant
AP
Posted: 2007-12-18 21:13:46
Filed Under: Britney Spears, Music News, TV News
NEW YORK (AP) - Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way - and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, tells OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she says. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Photo Gallery: Celebrity Baby Boom
Todd Williamson, WireImage.com Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, told OK! magazine that she is pregnant and that the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.
1 of 37
Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

"As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," she says. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine says.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears says. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, says: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

She says her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of the popular Nickelodeon series "Zoey 101," has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana - "so it can have a normal family life."

The third season of "Zoey 101" wraps up Jan. 4.

"I haven't spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities."

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

"I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she says. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/television/tv-news-story/ar/_a/jamie-lynn-spears-says-shes-pregnant/20071218211109990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2007
http://www.celebridiot.com/index.php/2007/12/18/jamie-lynn-spears-pregnant-at-16/

It has every thing to do with it, irrespective of whatever you may say. Tell me which primary school or secondary school in Nigeria distributes condoms to students? Isn't that in itself a subtle way of telling them it's ok to have pre-marital sex but just be careful?
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by playmate(f): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2007
yeah jst heard of it dis morning.i wonda wat dis lyf is turnin in2.i really luv zoey 101 bt am disappointed.yeah truly d apple doznt fall far frm d tree,am nt tryin 2 condemn her mum but she's 2 blame she cnt handle her daughters well at all.if it were nigeria dis hapned d girl wuld av been a dead meat d westerners world cn b crazy sometimes.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by chiogo(f): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2007
I heard of it too and this mornin', it was talked about on d radio and guess who gave her advice?? Mary j. Blige. she says she's proud of her decidin' to keep d baby and all that and she admires her courage bla bla bla. anywayz, that's her problem, nobody can really tell her anythin' Cuz her sister's life isn't much better. she says d boy is her long-time boy-friend, i wonder what age she started datin' him since she's only 16 now to be her "long-time" boy-friend. oh, @Islander, honey, it's Jamie Lynn (not lee). tongue 'sup sis??
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by almondjoy(f): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2007
My dear Islander, are you surprised?

I watched an interview with this girl talking at 13 years old--I thought she was 25 years old.  Please, she has tried.  This girl is not a regular 16 year old I swear.  I could not even carry out a conversation in such an adult fashion when I was 25 years old.  This Jamie Lee Spears of a girl or woman is not a kid anymore.  Welcome to the "jet" age of dating in the western world.  These kids are not like regular kids in other parts of the world.  You cannot compare a 15 year old in America to a 15 year old in Nigeria---do not know if that is good or bad since the ones in Nigeria over there have their own local problems. It is unfair to judge her based on getting pregnant.  Don't forget she had a career. 

Most in Nigeria are still struggling to finish primary school.  This girl was working at some Nickleodeon gig and earning her own pay check--with the approval of her parents I guess.  So what else is there to do besides have sex and have babies?.  I was so impressed when I heard this girl talk at 13 years old.  It is amazing she did not have her first child at 10 years old!!!! shocked  She tried for waiting till she was 16 years old.  Having heard her talk. I think she will make a fine mother better than her older sister.  Kudos Jamie Lee!!! kiss

I say this girl is way too advanced for her age.  See the boy beside her too?  You can tell this boy has been having sex since he was 5 years old.  Sign of the times I say and who are we to complain? undecided

Please let us congratulate her.  One more reason why I love white people.  No need to play Nairaland virgin.  At least she is not aborting her child.  I give her my blessings.  Have a safe delivery Jamie.

If it is in Nigeria now--one secret butcher would have been contracted to terminate the pregnancy.  Say no to hypocrisy!!!!!
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:11am On Dec 21, 2007
almond my dear, No am not shocked at all at anything made in the West, The next one to bite the pregnancy bug is Ms. Cyrus aka Hannah Montana. These children are given far too much freedom, thus their destructive pathways,

@Chiogo baby, the Idi Amin Admin was the one who changed my topic( so Lee was his idea, not mine smiley)
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by cuteNhot(f): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2007
must be at least fifteen people uses that Islander profile
irrespective of the time of day
[size=24pt]she [/size]is always on
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2007
Jammin aka cute Not,
I see you just love attention, What happened? No electricity in your Tenament yard complex tonight?

Now if you need help coming out off your closet, why don't you contact Buju?
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by cuteNhot(f): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2007
coward!!! why did you run?
and yeah
my Tenament is out of electricity
so i'm going to the bathroom to
have a hot shower.

wish you could join me
would give you a deodorant soap
so you could wash your mouth cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:25am On Dec 21, 2007
Coward/, soap to wash mouth?
[b]You stinking Jamaicans, Yard fowls, You and your type are a disgrace to the rest of the Caribbean. Every country requires a VISA from you goats to enter. Your currency sucks!! wished it could have equalled the powerful EC or DD?[/b]The only thing you people are known for are techni-colour weaves, bleached skinned and boisteriousness.

Thieves that's what you all are, Spent 4 years at Mona and every single month I had to report my sanitary napkins stolen among other things,  Now you batty buoy get back in your Kingston rat infested cesspool of a house,
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by cuteNhot(f): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2007
$hit!!!!!
she said she spent 4 years at Mona
its obvious that it was time [size=16pt]wasted.[/size]
then again, i'm inclined to believe your insane ass is lying cheesy grin
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Ebaby2: 5:32am On Dec 21, 2007
cute_N_hot quit showing your foolishness

@islander

Why are you wasting time with this transgendered grin grin, he doesn't worth your energy tongue
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2007
You took 15 mins to type that crap? Asshole, arent you ashamed that with all that man hoing you do, you still cannot afford to even attend a proper school?

Yes Mona too stinks, Robberies and prostitution (by your natives) all for a US$, I almost passed out when i found out the price for a tin of milk,

You Jamaicans are next to Somalians, Hungry starving asses,

We have food in my islands to spare, Bunch of ganja smoking, forgery scammers,

$1US = how much there again?

Now get back to your darkass bamboo hut, goat,
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by cuteNhot(f): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2007
e-baby
cant she defend herself?

i'm going to leave her alone now.
she'll be ranting all night now. hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2007
cute_N_hot:

e-baby
can't she defend herself?

You bat, ask around Islander will rip your useless heart out,

Bully beef people, Oxtail and rice and peas( the only thing you all claim you can cook) tons of coconut freaking juice,

Maybe one day when your $$$$ is worth something I will invite you to visit my beautiful islands, Until such time, scram BAT,
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Ebaby2: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2007
cute_N_hot:

e-baby
can't she defend herself?

You know damn well she doesn't need anyone to fight for her wink but to be real why re u beefing with her.

Btw, why are you running lol scary cat
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by cuteNhot(f): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2007
E-baby:

You know damn well she doesn't need anyone to fight for her wink but to be real why re u beefing with her.

Btw, why are you running lol scary cat
naw. i get Bored easily
and already i tire of her.
she said absolutely nothing that is correct
about my place.

analysis
1. she went to jamaica
to be educated.
means her country ain't up to scratch in that dept.
2. she rants easily, typical emotionally unbalance symptom
3. Her construct of the English language suggest she is not really an Islander (a fraud)
4. she having life very hard in the states wont divulge how i know that
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by shakira: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2007
hi yall
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2007
cute_N_hot:

naw. i get Bored easily
about my place.

analysis
1. she went to jamaica
to be educated.
3. Her construct of the English language suggest she is not really an Islander (a fraud)

Let me correct your obvious birdbrain intelligence.
1.  I have not only visited Jamaica, It was my stomping ground, Negril, Ocho,(places that poor natives like you only see on the news)

2.  Now I rant when useless goats like you attack others without any valid reasons,

3.  Monkey, I just told you earlier I had even my common sanitary Napkins stolen by your peers, And bat, The three major campuses for UWI are in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad, With school of continuing studies on the other Islands, You attend the college that befits your vocation,

4. The last time I checked Jamaica was blacklisted on the US list of Immigrants, Having life hard? LOL, I will relay this message to my Jamaican housekeeper Shiela from St. Elizabeth in the morning, Maybe I will have her forward you some information on Islander the Diva,

Funny how people like you always use the Hardship tone with others, while you people will sell your souls to acquire a VISA, Just last month we arrested a group of Jamaicans who were purchasing our Passports( you see we don't need VISAs to enter many western countries).

Now what else you have to release from those ganja stained teeth of yours>>??
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Ebaby2: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2007
cute_N_hot:

naw. i get Bored easily
about my place.

analysis
1. she went to jamaica
to be educated.
Lol dude you don't even know her, or have you met her before, hmmmmmmmmm i think you have a crush on her, so why don't you come out and say that instead of going around the bush acting like a sissy

Anyway have met her, and from what I see, she's leaving a very comfortable life that most people will wish they had, will need to stop judging a book by it cover!!!!okay

Does she have to write like an island before she's accepted,, neither can I write in my language or read but does that make me less Nigeria!! No
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Ebaby2: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2007
shakira:

hi yall
hey star grin grin long time
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Dreloaded(f): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2007
Most sexually active teenagers in the western world (except blacks) are smart enough to use contraceptives

This is true.

and Islander, I believe it's better to distribute condoms than to pretend to be naive and "hope" that the child abstains. All that "hoping" is why we have 35 yr old grand mothers.

Im surprised Jamie's bf isnt being charged with statutory rape. He's like 19. The hell is he looking for with a 16 yr old. Loser

jammin' quit acting up. why are you trying to start shit?
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by shakira: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2007
E-baby:

hey star grin grin long time
how do u know me?, well hanging in dere
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Seun(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
Tell me which primary school or secondary school in Nigeria distributes condoms to students?
If Jamie lee Spears' boyfriend had used a condom, she would not have gotten pregnant.
This is a result of her failure to take the precautions that sensible girls are expected to take.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by almondjoy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2007
You guys are being too hard on these young and restless children of our "jet age of Ipods".  Most of them are working by age 11 and earning a paycheck so the only thing left is to assume that they are fully grown.  We cannot kill them.  We just have to deal with the situation the best way we can. cool

I think the Jamie Lee's boyfriend is only 17 too.  That makes me feel better.  I would really have been sad if the dude was like 25 or 29!!!.  Glad to know she is fooling around with someone her own age.

Tolerance.  If they were our sisters daughters or cousins, I believe we will still love them not so.  The only thing is to continue to educate and support them so they make better choices in the future.  If my 12 year old daughter decides she wants to get knocked up, no problem.  All I can do is offer her the best support I can so the situation does not get worse.  Do I kill her?  Heavens no.  The society we live in does not leave you much of a choice.  I'd rather not lose her completely.  Pregnancy does not kill.  Love and support on the other hand will make them stronger and wiser.  You can only do your best. kiss

Besides, I have my own jolly good life to live and would hate for it to be cut short with hypertension on behalf of some randy teenagers. As they make their bed, so they should be allowed to lay on it. I made mine and have laid on it with the sweetest of dreams. Pregnancy does not kill I say. Let her have the beautiful baby. Nothing to be ashamed about. cool
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
The poor baby is going to be messed up. That's the problem. Even grown parents have their shortcomings.
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by almondjoy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
Why should the baby be messed up?  Well that is a chance every child born in this present day and age must face.  If they are not messed up from birth, someone out there is ready to help you mess them up. All is by the grace of God.  It is a chance everyone must take------if you consider having kids.  There are somethings you cannot control--so no need to fear them.  Children in the world of today is a big risk.  It is only going to get worse!!!!! By a stroke of luck, 50% will turn out just about right.

Because fire hot no mean say we no go cook for inside kitchen.   Wetin go happen make e happen! cool No fear for inside!!!!
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by Islander(f): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2007
D-Reloaded, Almond baby, Seun et al,

I am in now way against teenagers protecting themselves if they are sexually active. My point of debate has to do primarily with the age at which these children are becoming active.

I would rather have them "pad-up" and "bat", and save us all a great deal of headaches. The truth still remains the truth, These Western children have absolutely no decorum and thus their downward spiral continues to be synonymous with their lifestyle,
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by cuteNhot(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2007
i'm back cheesy grin
Re: Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! by debbynicky(f): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2007
i heard the father of the baby is lil romeo i read it from www.bossip.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud / Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.