Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls (7629 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hi Guys, I am a bit new here. What good business can one put 2-3m (or slightly more) into that will generate good and "risk-free" ROI. I have considered distributorship biz and other things but as they say two heads are better than one, hence opening this thread to seek advice. Please do not mention online business, and do not even bother to ask me to send u the money to be getting an outrageous ROI monthly, it won't work. I need solid ideas pls and I don't mind paying for such an advice if it is something that is feasible.

Keep them coming, should you need to contact me privately for any reason whatsoever, pls let me know.

Cheers!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2012
I don't mind small businesses, I mean spreading the amount into 2 or 3 streams.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Businesstools(m): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2012
Distribution,If that is where your passion lies,I'll suggest you go for it.SUCCESS.

2 Likes

Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by wealthydan(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2012
i would prefer you have something in mind first , : what do you think you can do best, what you think you can succeed if you venture into { flare }, otherwise, you will need some training/ knowledge before doing any otherwise you might loose your money.

i gladly want to tell you that i can supply you any product/service you might want to become a re-seller for/ franchise in { electronics, food and berverage, fashion, health, educational, visa-flight-hotel, real-estate,telecommuncation, computer........... e.t.c } " courtesy of Prof Pat Utomi "

i mean the only way you can do a business in NIGERIA WITHOUT OWNING A SHOP, it has been working for more than three years, all you need is information, LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, LICENSED, LOCAL, GUARANTEED...........

Better still, i could give you this access to get goods and services { LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY } highly discounted, are you surprised ?? Dont call me if you are not ready for anything 08186020388 07080832203 08067397031 ibewuike chimezie Daniel Valentine. or meet me at my office at ikeja along toyin street

A Less risky investment opportunity is also available here. I REPEAT COURTSESY OF PROF. PAT UTOMI
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2012
Thanks a lot @Businesstools and @wealthydan...I will sure contact you, let me see what some other guys have.
Please guys, more ideas and advice needed. I need to chose from say 3 sound ideas and perhaps meet one-on-one to discuss further.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by gvconcept: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
Check this link may be the answer you need! https://www.nairaland.com/1013774/expanding-finance-vision
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
^ I didn't see any information, just an advert which seems to be invitation for online biz stuffs. Thanks all the same.
More replies from biz gurus here please.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by cinolala(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
traansportation or be a patent medicine whole seller. if interested in any u can email me 4 info @ cinolala4real@yahoo.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thanks, I will do you a mail!

More pls
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Delafruita(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
estate development is a good business.you might have heard of estates in mowe-ofada,agbara-igbesa etc.many of those companies started with amount ranging in the amount you have.if you're interested,callme on 08097026097 or delafruita@yahoo.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thanks, I will think about that too.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by hicare(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Join network marketing that just coming to nigeria, early birds catch worms.

if you agreed honour my signature
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thank you sir but I need real businesses. MLM can be by the side though, thanks!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Soulcaine(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
I have a very good idea that can return ur investment in 6mnths, if u want more info call 07083766253 or email yusufabdulkadir89@gmail.com
if u are serious oo.
Cheers mate have a successful hunting.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
Soul_caine: I have a very good idea that can return ur investment in 6mnths, if u want more info call 07083766253 or email yusufabdulkadir89@gmail.com
if u are serious oo.
Cheers mate have a successful hunting.

Ok Sir! I will do you a mail though I would have preferred u hint on the type of investment it is before going private as others have done. Cheers!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by busmagnate: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
If your interested in distributing any of the dangote product e.g cement,sugar etc you can send him a business proposal via his facebook. facebook.com/aliko.dangote.71. This is exactly how I did mine.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
busmagnate: If your interested in distributing any of the dangote product e.g cement,sugar etc you can send him a business proposal via his facebook. facebook.com/aliko.dangote.71. This is exactly how I did mine.

Now this is practical, thanks a lot Sir for your input. Which of the products do you distribute at present? Pls can I have your contact details?
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by busmagnate: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2012
I'm into cement distribution and sugar exporting
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2012
busmagnate: I'm into cement distribution and sugar exporting

Nice! Thank you very much, I will get in touch with you asap.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks good people, I will be contacting some of you shortly. I am still open to more ideas/advice.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks but this is not the kind of investment I am looking for, thanks for sharing all the same. Cheers!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by stpat1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing Sand supply contract to LCC construction site, opposite the airport here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can send me a mail or meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or I can schedule a meeting with already involved investors to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
Fast moving consumer goods
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Crosbe: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hey guys,
There are many businesses for work but some are very risky and some are less risky but there is a low risk level than the others but i think the investing in the real estate is good opportunity for the investment and for profit also.

shareholder conflicts
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Delafruita(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Crosbe: Hey guys,
There are many businesses for work but some are very risky and some are less risky but there is a low risk level than the others but i think the investing in the real estate is good opportunity for the investment and for profit also.

you have said it all.investing in real estate is a sure profit.some are long term,others are medium term but in a business like estate development,you can never go wrong so long as you take the right steps and dont cut corners
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by Interiorworldng: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
I have large quantity of mens vest for sale. I can give you at good price. And also car batteries too. Which you can sell at retail and make over 1000+ naira on each.
mich2012: Hi Guys, I am a bit new here. What good business can one put 2-3m (or slightly more) into that will generate good and "risk-free" ROI. I have considered distributorship biz and other things but as they say two heads are better than one, hence opening this thread to seek advice. Please do not mention online business, and do not even bother to ask me to send u the money to be getting an outrageous ROI monthly, it won't work. I need solid ideas pls and I don't mind paying for such an advice if it is something that is feasible.

Keep them coming, should you need to contact me privately for any reason whatsoever, pls let me know.

Cheers!
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
Interiorworldng: I have large quantity of mens vest for sale. I can give you at good price. And also car batteries too. Which you can sell at retail and make over 1000+ naira on each.

Thanks, that sounds nice but I need a continuity not a one-off business. Is this your line of business or you do them as they come? Drop you contacts, we can discuss further.

Delafruita:
you have said it all.investing in real estate is a sure profit.some are long term,others are medium term but in a business like estate development,you can never go wrong so long as you take the right steps and dont cut corners
Crosbe: Hey guys,

Thanks gentlemen, I really appreciate but the amount may not get me into real estate and I the omo nile/fraudulent problems in Lagos is a big headache. I have been a victim in the past and it was through a so-called "respected" member of NL. I will go into that in the future though.

olas2u: Fast moving consumer goods

Thank you Sir, I am really thinking about that too. Do you have some links for distributorship?
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hey man thanks for this ad or inquiry as it would be like, to tell you the truth most of all these ideas you are getting are pretty cool, what would you say if I told you that I have a business idea that is without risk, no CAC registration required, no printing of office documents, all excise duties are incurred by the company and all you have to do is invest, and by the end of the year you will be having over N30Million to that which you have started the business with? Cool right or would u say too good to be true , let's talk
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by mich2012: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
laberry101: Hey man thanks for this ad or inquiry as it would be like, to tell you the truth most of all these ideas you are getting are pretty cool, what would you say if I told you that I have a business idea that is without risk, no CAC registration required, no printing of office documents, all excise duties are incurred by the company and all you have to do is invest, and by the end of the year you will be having over N30Million to that which you have started the business with? Cool right or would u say too good to be true , let's talk

Thank you sir!
In as much as I would have loved to say "cool", I would rather say it's "too good to be true". Why not, let's talk, shoot me your contact details.
Re: 2-3m For Business - Sound Ideas Needed Pls by laberry101(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2012
mich2012:

Thank you sir!
In as much as I would have loved to say "cool", I would rather say it's "too good to be true". Why not, let's talk, shoot me your contact details.

Ok thank here ... Expecting to hear from u soon,cheers
Mobile #: 08033881744
email: conwugbenu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria / The Importance Of Advertising To Modern Businesses / Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.