Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) (21654 Views)

You Are Warned! Do Not Open, You Will See Nothing. / The Worst Rumour About Yourself / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Clemzy16(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2012
That's Rubbish.. I got annoyed when i heard the news also. It's beggining to piss me off. The other time it was 2go now Red Shirt. SMH
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2012
So i should not fly virgin air today? SMH# undecided
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by mikuz(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2012
This is why we never still win any thing for olympics. Mtchew
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by confetti(f): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2012
got this text 2 from ma sis and I replied her " What the heck, u too believe this shit? See how MTN is making their money.

That text is upto 3 -4 pages and that is about 20 naira for each sent, Imagine I send to 20 loved ones and they as well send out to others?
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by xynerise: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2012
Nigerians with fetish belief. undecided. So I shouldnt drive in my red car today?
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Nellyd(f): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2012
I blame mtn. Check out if d sms is being circulated through any other network.
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by sollygirl: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2012
Copied dis Frm G.O wall on Facebook, nothing of such.
Please inform all your friends and family members that I, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, did not send any message out informing you not to wear a particular color and do not have any issues with whatever color. No message stating you should not wear a particular color was ever authorized by The Redemption Camp or my office. Please be mindful and careful of erroneous messages. If you want a true change in your life be at The Redemption Camp, This Thursday at7 pm, Friday at 7 pm and Saturday at 7 pm. To ensure no one uses your blood for anything
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Slyr0x: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2012
. . .

Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by alaoeri: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Its the fault of MTN giving free text msg τ̲̅ȍ ppl, one silly person just wakeup overnight formulate the text & starts sending it since nigerians are gullible they just accept anything hook line & sinker.
Don't drink orange, don't eat carrot, don't eat beans, suya, kilichi, cucumber etc small time they 'll say that ωε shouldn't breath & anybody that dose 'll die. Mstcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by ODB2: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2012
crackhouse: can u snap the undies and upload it pls?. I just want to confirm whether it's true.

am a dude and am wearing my babes thongs. will you mind seeing creased and hairy thongs?
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by alkadriyar(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2012
This naija pastors don stat again. They will neva prophesise boko haram bombings and attacks only rumour. Mtscheeeew
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by HayZee06(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2012
Na wa 4 dis country sef evry day wit stupid rumours all around d country, wat all dis don't wear red all for? Snall tym nw dem go say make we no drink water after meal abi make we no sleep for 12pm midnyt #smh
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by ODB2: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2012
crackhouse: can u snap the undies and upload it pls?. I just want to confirm whether it's true.

am a dude and am wearing my babes thongs. will you mind seeing creased and hair-glued thongs?
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by maclatunji: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2012
The annoying thing is to see people hold on to these foolish messages and stand on them as "irrefutable facts". Don't people have brains? Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised when I remember- "I have no shoes".
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Laitesmart(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
No chop apple, tomato, suya, orange. Nw... Dnt wear red.
I guess them go soon tel us nt to chop and nt to wear anytin 4 a whole day.
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by obawalter(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
Last night I received from various friends a message about "Avoiding Red colour today" and that the message came from Redemption camp. It's really a sad development that we allow and promote the circulation of strange and misleading information that involves the most sacred aspect of our lives and our religion. Why then would we just forward every broadcast we receive without confirming the authenticity of such message? I do receive a lot of such messages, threatening bad luck or even severe penalties if one does not forward, and some even promising good tiding and even forgiveness if forwarded. REALLY?
Does it not sound funny that a soul be condemned because he/she failed to forward a broadcast on bb? More importantly, what ardent forwarders do not realize is the implication of forwarding such messages. Not only could it result into misleading many faithful, please let us be mindful of what we forward. When we receive broadcasts that relate to our religion and lives, let us take a few seconds to confirm its authenticity before we share with other friends. Google is always there to help us search. And when we choose to share some knowledge, let us please remember to quote it along with the reference. It'd make it easier for the recipient to verify, if actually the intention is the seeking of reward. May God almighty guide us towards what is right and noble for ourselves, our religion and for humanity. May God forgive and Bless us together!

1 Like

Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by sofadj(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
I think d best thing to be on the safe side is not to wear any cloth at all o. Me no wan die so I dey stakk naked now @ work o
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by benkings(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
Wether u wear red,white,green,blue or u naked if na ur tym to die , u go die,FALSE INFO.
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by AjanleKoko: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2012
Naija sha.
Well, I happen to be wearing red boxer shorts today tongue
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2012
My post has been washed away by...
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2012
Ah shocked

I'm just knowing this now i used a red soap to bathe,my permanent plate\cup are red and i've used them today plus o i'm wearing a red bra,choi what will i do now?sad

1 Like

Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by phemybof(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2012
Jarus: Why Nigeria remains underdeveloped.
we are all underdevelop,yes a man holdin his PHD from OXFORD university stil beatin his wife.av a MASTER/DEGREE in nigeria now thus not show that u can be able to maintain ur stand which apply to GEJ comandin to resign by BH.big shame to us as a giant of AFRICA
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by esn1(f): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2012
carriers of rumour should be careful anyway that's what you expect or see when one has free sms .
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by megxo(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2012
fingard02k:

a friend also told md that yesterday without any reasonable explanation.The rate we manufacture rumors in this country don tire me..Na MTN free sms dey cause all these things if not who will use his/her hard earned to seculate all these nonsense?..When you have 300 free sms na wetin go come your mind...mtcheeew
i've got 534 free sms..... maybe d pesin wey start dis tin grt lyk 2,000 sms...Nigeria is mechanically down, "NEW FORCE MOTOR TO BE INSTALLED" gringringringringringrin
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by beentarh(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2012
Infact, †ђξ rug of ♍Ɣ house Iڪ red, Ȋ̝̊̅ had †ø remove it as α̍̍̊ result of †ђξ message. Ȋ̝̊̅ also changed ♍Ɣ toothpaste today from close up †ø oral-B jst because it has α̍̍̊ touch of red. Finally, Ȋ̝̊̅ left ♍Ɣ red car @ home because ℓ̊†̥s red. May God deliver us i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ∂iŞ̲̣̥ country, Ȋ̝̊̅ don tire o!
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by lucrecia: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2012
I got this sms last 9th, I have to abstain frm it 000! they said prevention is better than cure! Sharply I informed all my luvs ones lol.
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Worcester(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2012
...but we can ride in a red car, abi? My car is red and am scared riding home since nothing happened on my way to office. cry cry cry
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Willyblinks(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Help! I can't find my foot, I think its missing because I was putting on red sneakers.....
Mtchewwww... Red cloth bla bla bla
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by Emmy9ite(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Clerverly: I wore Red panties since morning, my blood has almost emptied. Why did you not inform us ealier? Now Nigeria is redeemed with my blood cry cry cry
can u post a picture of u wid the red panties?? wink
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by phemybof(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2012
megxo: i've got 534 free sms..... maybe d pesin wey start dis tin grt lyk 2,000 sms...Nigeria is mechanically down, "NEW FORCE MOTOR TO BE INSTALLED" gringringringringringrin
apart 4rm dat, bad news always spread fast.
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Dosoq: if na true say u wear red,show us ur pix mak we see.......na only mouth u get
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
ask am oooo
Re: Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2012
Stallion77:

I like your post.....i think am wearing a red pant too tongue Lightening strikes rumor mongers!!!
lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos / Man O War Ranks / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.