Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Serious Crude Oil Sellers Available Now, Link Is Tru Presidency And NNPC - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Serious Crude Oil Sellers Available Now, Link Is Tru Presidency And NNPC (621 Views)

Tank Farm At Apapa And Nnpc Station Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway For Sale / . / Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Crude Oil Sellers Available Now, Link Is Tru Presidency And NNPC by distinctivebiz: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
I have serious sellers of crude oil in Nigeria, based in London but I have my guys in nigeria and cotonou to work with, the link is through presidency and NNPC and we do virtually all procedures, TTT, TTO and most especially CIF. We do ago, forcados and blco and we are dealing with the power owners in nigeria and NNPC so let me know if intrested by reaching me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com

We also sell gold in large quantities from ghana and burkina faso, but we make sales in cotonou, u come to cotonou and get POP and you see what you are buying before paying.

Contact me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com
Re: Serious Crude Oil Sellers Available Now, Link Is Tru Presidency And NNPC by distinctivebiz: 3:28am On Aug 11, 2012
Waiting for a serious buyer, send me a mail if u hav one or if u are one
Re: Serious Crude Oil Sellers Available Now, Link Is Tru Presidency And NNPC by jhayluz: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
I have investors who want allocation...can you help them so I can link them up to you? Reply pls
Re: Serious Crude Oil Sellers Available Now, Link Is Tru Presidency And NNPC by distinctivebiz: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
I have serious sellers of crude oil in Nigeria, based in London but I have my guys in nigeria and cotonou to work with, the link is through presidency and NNPC and we do virtually all procedures, TTT, TTO and most especially CIF. We do ago, forcados and blco and we are dealing with the power owners in nigeria and NNPC so let me know if intrested by reaching me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com

We also sell precious stones diamonds and gold in large quantities from ghana and burkina faso, but we make sales in cotonou, u come to cotonou and get POP and you see what you are buying before paying.

Contact me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Send SMS Globally To Any Country With Just One Click. WWW.SMSAFRIKA.COM / Do You Have A Geniun Buyer For Blco And D2 / Acquire An Inverter And Pay Instalmentally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.