Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! (1005 Views)

Coop Mgr Cooperative Society Software. / Charcoal Export Coop Training/meeting / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! by databoy247(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Actually, i have been receiving emails and text messages from the above named group. So, can someone here please tell me what they are all about as i went through their website and discovered that they are kinda operating in same footstep of avenues to wealth..can someone enlighten me please? Or you can send me a mail to nwakstar at yahoo dot com
Re: Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! by databoy247(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
still waiting
Re: Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! by uyobaby: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello,
Wealth partners co-op is a co-operative society that runs its membership by mlm.
It is new in Nigeria and is supposed to be set up in every state.
The first lagos centre was opened on monday 6th august 2012 and we hope to spread it to other states.

Our objective is to help our members build wealth by training them in several skills and also giving them access to tools that will grow their businesses like business plan templates, free online advert and access to loan.

The pre-launch runs for 6months from this august so for now, we need to get in leaders, i.e. people that have a large network
It may be from their church, mosque, club, area of residence or even network marketers.

Membership fee is annually and referral commission is paid on every member that joins through you or through your referrals
U can contact us thru our facebook page: facebook.com/WealthPartnersCoop

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! by tamiesa(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2012
databoy247: Actually, i have been receiving emails and text messages from the above named group. So, can someone here please tell me what they are all about as i went through their website and discovered that they are kinda operating in same footstep of avenues to wealth..can someone enlighten me please? Or you can send me a mail to nwakstar at yahoo dot com
We are glad to introduce you to a hybrid co-operative multipurpose society called Wealth Partners Co-op.
Wealth Partners Co-operative has been a great vehicle for economic empowerment and social integration; we also create a platform, an enabling environment and diverse opportunities for all our partners to be all that they want to be.
We can authoritatively tell you that the long-term desire of every one of us is to become wealthy. i.e. acquire more knowledge and skills, own our businesses, earn an extra income, build new relationships, have more time for ourselves and relatives, become financially free, help other people, enjoy a healthy lifestyle, build immense wealth and invariably leave a legacy.
If any of the above sounds like your desires and aspirations…We would love to welcome you into the Wealth Partners Co-op.
We believe as a people, we can re-write our story, re-invent today and re-create the future.

THATS THE SUMMARY OF THE CO-OP BRO. U CAN ALSO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
Re: Wealth Partners Coop - Someone Help!! by Tinasky: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
databoy247: Actually, i have been receiving emails and text messages from the above named group. So, can someone here please tell me what they are all about as i went through their website and discovered that they are kinda operating in same footstep of avenues to wealth..can someone enlighten me please? Or you can send me a mail to nwakstar at yahoo dot com
Wealth Partners cooperative is a place where u can be all that u want to be. the main focus here is to develop the mind and also to promote businesses. U are not required to change your line of business, rather, u are required to come in with your skills and let others tap into what u have. its a people centered business. u will love it

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Your Own U.S Bank Account As A Non-us Resident With Ease / What Is The Minimum Requirement To Set Off A Car Wash / Ngtradeonline.com Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.