Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bloggers - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloggers (3066 Views)

Bloggers! Showcase Your Latest Blog Posts And Get More Comments / Writers/bloggers Needed Immediately For Online Magazine / Bloggers: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers by BobiJoe: 11:07am On May 19, 2009
http://jophilip..com/
IT'S A LITERARY BLOG
Re: Bloggers by maxsiollun: 2:02am On May 29, 2009
http://maxsiollun./

An educational and archival "one stop shop" repository featuring the latest news from Nigeria and Africa, articles and essays regarding contemporary issues in Nigeria such as the crude oil and environmental conflict in the Niger Delta, biographies of Nigeria's current and past leaders, interactive videos and pictures regarding some of the most critical issues currently facing Nigeria, and video footage chronicling key events in Nigeria's history such as the Biafran war and the military coups and military rule which were so ruinous to Nigeria's development.

The site is intended to be a resource for those interested in Nigerian and African contemporary affairs, students of Nigerian history, and those seeking detailed analyses of the most controversial events in Nigeria such as crude oil and resource control, Nigeria's transition from military rule to democracy, corruption, and the key crises from its independence in 1960 till the present day.

Re: Bloggers by vescucci(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2009
check out devimcy @ home = www.devimcy. lets blog
Re: Bloggers by Favyann: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
here's mine www.favsie..com
check it out people and drop ya comments, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wole Soyinka Dead / My Mother Is A Virgin / Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.