Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. (1581 Views)

The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2012
yall dont know the lord. he is a terrible man of war. EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war:
PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible
THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THE SEAL OF THE LORD IN THEIR FOREHEAD, MEANING THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, HE LITERALLY SMASHES DOWN ON YOU WITH ALL KINDS OF TRIBULATIONS.

REVELATION 9 VS 3-6 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

so the breakdown of those verses is this. the green things and tree and grass of the earth are the spiritually alive people. they have the seal of the lord. they are not to be hurt. those without the seal are the rebels like atheists etc etc. and the locusts are all kinds of afflictions and sufferings and plagues. the 5 months is not a literal time period. so basically the point here is that all the trials and pain and tribulations and suffering you see in the world today ? that is basically the lord strangling the rebellious people with their own rebellion. ( lamentations 1 vs 14 My rebellious acts are a heavy burden for me. They were tied together by God's own hands. They were tied around my neck. He has weakened me [with them]. The Lord has handed me over to people I cannot oppose thats the lord refining you in the fire of affliction so that in your affliction you may seek him early HOSEA 5 VS 15 in their affliction they will seek me early. so when you see many terrible things happening in the world ? the lord did that. amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? but he wouldnt have to do it if you were not so rebellious. anytime you are catching hell, nobody in your family cursed you, the lord did that. he is humbling you through affliction. refining you like a potters clay. the whole terrible state of nigeria ? its because of the sin of nigerians. in nigeria the lord is strangling us with our iniquities ( galatians 6 vs 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap ). he is putting hell on us because we are an evil bunch ( well pretty much most of us ). and no, the over religiosity of nigerians is not counted as being a child of God. lord says i do not reside in temples built with human hands ( acts 17 vs 24 ). CONCLUSION ? THE LORD IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR SO YOU BETTER STAY STRAPPED IF YOU DONT WANT THE LORD TO BUSS A BULLET IN YOUR GRILL. cheesy YOU STAY STRAPPED WITH THE TWO EDGED SWORD. THE WORD THAT IS. hebrews 4 vs 12 2 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2012
and all the bumbling leaders we have ? the lord did that to us. he is controlling the leaders and making them put us through hell.
proverbs 21 vs 1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turns it wherever he will.
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2012
romans 13 vs 1[b] Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God[/b] the lord gave us GEJ.
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by Areaboy2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
He is a power hungry Ares wanabe undecided
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Area_boy: He is a power hungry Ares wanabe undecided
HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS RIGHT ? THEY ARE LIKE BUTTHOLES. EVERYONE HAS ONE grin
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by Areaboy2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS RIGHT ? THEY ARE LIKE BUTTHOLES. EVERYONE HAS ONE grin

lol.. i'm not even sure how to take that
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Area_boy:

lol.. i'm not even sure how to take that
its a common phrase. however i substituted a-sshole with butthole. simply means everyone has an opinion. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Opinions+are+like+assholes wink

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080213085329AATcows
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by Delafruita(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: romans 13 vs 1[b] Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God[/b] the lord gave us GEJ.
still trying to make sense of it all
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
still trying to make sense of it all
simply means you are stuck with the cassava bread maestro till yall get yo shytt together wink
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by Delafruita(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: simply means you are stuck with the cassava bread maestro till yall get yo shytt together wink
oh.so thats it.you intend to imply that jonathan is our president becauuse god installed him.thats just total bullcrap
jonathan was voted in by ignorant folks and padded his victory with enormous cash and plenty of rigging
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
oh.so thats it.you intend to imply that jonathan is our president becauuse god installed him.thats just total bullcrap
jonathan was voted in by ignorant folks and padded his victory with enormous cash and plenty of rigging
all under the auspices and tutelage of Yah of course. the lord does work in mysterious ways. He guided the steps, but not the actions, of cheats into the ruling class ( proverbs 20 vs 24 ). the lord does work out everything for his own purpose, even the wicked for the day of evil ( proverbs 16 vs 4 ).
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by Areaboy2(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: its a common phrase. however i substituted a-sshole with butthole. simply means everyone has an opinion. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Opinions+are+like+assholes wink

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080213085329AATcows

huh? not that!. that's a simple phrase for anyone to understand.

your preceding posts and that comment makes it cloudy enough to figure out what context you put that under. undecided
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Area_boy:

huh? not that!. that's a simple phrase for anyone to understand.

your preceding posts and that comment makes it cloudy enough to figure out what context you put that under. undecided
lol i think your imagination is running way ahead of you. its a simple phrase. nothing more nothing less. no innuendos.
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by ijawkid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: simply means you are stuck with the cassava bread maestro till yall get yo shytt together wink

Hahahahaha....

Buzugee u no well @ all.....

I guess we are stuck with d cassava man....

We will eat cassava bread till thy kingdom come....lol
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahaha....

Buzugee u no well @ all.....

I guess we are stuck with d cassava man....

We will eat cassava bread till thy kingdom come....lol
i hear cassava bread go down nicely with ewa aganyin grin grin grin
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by ijawkid(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: i hear cassava bread go down nicely with ewa aganyin grin grin grin

Lol....

I haven't tasted it....

I guess its gonna go down realy good....:-)
Re: The Lord Is A Terrible Man Of War. by buzugee(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

I haven't tasted it....

I guess its gonna go down realy good....:-)
you never tasted ewa aganyin ? dayummmmmmmmmmmmmm i suggest you try it once.

(1) (Reply)

Is God Fair? / Situations And Circumstances That Require The Extra Oil / 100 Days Fasting(rccg) Begins Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.