Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke (1709 Views)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / How To Start An Home Based Import Business. / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by walesbiz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
Importation business has really become simple and profiting these days.

You can import anything from the comfort of your home.

You do not have to register anywhere or with anyone.

You do not need large capital to start.

I STARTED WITH #10,000.

I PAY NOTHING FOR SHIPPING

And I make #50,000 monthly extra income doing it from the comfort of my room.

What can you import? See atthached pictures

For more info go to www.startimport.com.ng

Re: Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by paulokwudiri(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
:
Re: Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by Jbrain88: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hmm evry smal tin na to buy ebooks,ha if u do such a biz n earn lyk dat,y must u sell ebooks.i hate dat name ebook.mtchewww
Re: Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by topboyz(m): 4:44am On Aug 24, 2012
View my free tutorial via my link below.
Re: Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by beautyuche: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2012
Criminals every lil tin is an ebook.Abeg go sit down if u want to help fellow Nigerian do it without ripping them off the lil they have
Re: Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by mich2012: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2012
walesbiz: Importation business has really become simple and profiting these days.

You can import anything from the comfort of your home.

You do not have to register anywhere or with anyone.

You do not need large capital to start.

I STARTED WITH #10,000.

I PAY NOTHING FOR SHIPPING

And I make #50,000 monthly extra income doing it from the comfort of my room.

What can you import? See atthached pictures

For more info go to www.startimport.com.ng

Just curious, how do you receive your goods then, delivered by angels??
Re: Start Import Business Now Or Never And Be Always Broke by sassyangel1(f): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2012
mich2012:

Just curious, how do you receive your goods then, delivered by angels??
I dont believe him either.y dont he share d gds he imports dt only needs 10000.he's a liar.

(1) (Reply)

ALAT Nigeria's First Fully Digital Bank- MY EXPERIENCE / Toyota Dyna 150 Needed / Equity Market Posts 0.26% Gain, Sustaining Prior Uptrend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.