Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? (806 Views)

Handsome Guys And Chicks On Nairaland / 5min Hook Up With Hot Chicks In Benin Republic(cotonou & Porto-novo) / Desperate Chicks Looking For Sugar-daddies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by xJaysonx(m): 1:21am On Dec 20, 2007
Can i get to know you. Am in Covenant too. You girls are beautiful. A perfect word would be "CLASSIC" to describe you girls,

If your a C.U girl. HOLLA @ Jayson!, smiley I would like to know your name, level, and kindly drop your email address.

/Plays Sean Kinston : Beautiful Girls , for all of you.

wink,
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 4:48am On Dec 20, 2007
Jayson boy

attach your details with your profile, some girls may like to keep their contacts private from the public.
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2007
@poster
a convenant ke? lol. . .you?
anywayz. . .good luck, my dear kiss
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by xJaysonx(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
To ADDICK.

I left too much Ignorance on my profile. Updated it though!

Please Ladies mind my goof. I must be silly 4 that.

Thanks ADDICK.

To toyinrayo.

Wots up wit d "a covenant ke". Are u surprised or sumtin?
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by kerzakov(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
x Jayson x:

Can i get to know you. Am in Covenant too. You girls are beautiful. A perfect word would be "CLASSIC" to describe you girls,

If your a C.You girl. HOLLA @ Jayson!, smiley I would like to know your name, level, and kindly drop your email address.

/Plays Sean Kinston : Beautiful Girls , for all of you.

wink,

my dear over zealous guy, mind your language b4 BISHOP butts you out from convenant
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by janami(f): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2007
of all the skools to chk out. cu? leave the girls alone o, cu own pass otherwise ban o
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2007
@ Jayson: You're not making yourself very clear at all.

Do you mean girls who've taken a covenant?

Or, girls who are in a convent?

Because, they are totally different. undecided
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by janami(f): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2007
how e go put im picture? una no want mk e finish for cu? only God knows that nairaland is too controversial for cu students
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by xJaysonx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2007
janami:

how e go put im picture? una no want mk e finish for cu? only God knows that nairaland is too controversial for cu students

Wow, Nobody can catch me. Am a sly guy, wink

Siena:

@ Jayson: You're not making yourself very clear at all.

Do you mean girls who've taken a covenant?

Or, girls who are in a convent?

Because, they are totally different. undecided

I mean girls in "Covenant University" dearie?, Not girls who have taken or are in a Covenant?

janami:

of all the skools to chk out. cu? leave the girls alone o, cu own pass otherwise ban o

What do you mean my dear?, How can you be banned? That doesn't happen that way.

kerzakov:

my dear over zealous guy, mind your language before BISHOP butts you out from convenant

Haha!, I didn't say anything negative mayne. So PAPA can't kick me out.
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by janami(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2007
there are cu girls here, they are just smart enuff to hide their identity.
@poster
wait till student affairs hear say u dey NL, i will see how sly u can get. try to hide ur id o.
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by Raahym(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2007
I would like to be hooked up with a cute and God fearing girl of high esteem and with a standard. I am just a young man and ready for a good and serious relationship. I work for a good company with good pay but would not entice with material things but love and love,

Holla @ 08088365252 or e-mail eagleyerola@yahoo.com

"Chicks ONLY"
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by xJaysonx(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2008
janami:

there are cu girls here, they are just smart enough to hide their identity.
@poster
wait till student affairs hear say u dey Nairaland, i will see how sly u can get. try to hide your id o.

You must be from C.U. Honestly, it's frustrating hearing you say that. Is it a crime if a C.U student is on nairaland. Why must they hide their identity. C.U self,
Re: How Many Covenant Chicks Do We Have Here? by xJaysonx(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2008
Raahym:

I would like to be hooked up with a cute and God fearing girl of high esteem and with a standard. I am just a young man and ready for a good and serious relationship. I work for a good company with good pay but would not entice with material things but love and love,

Holla @ 08088365252 or e-mail eagleyerola@yahoo.com

"Chicks ONLY"

Do you me C.U girls. Cos they are very God-fearing.

(1) (Reply)

A Need A Matured Fiance Not A Boyfriend / $ / AA Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.