Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Best Music Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Music Of The Year (974 Views)

Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / Nigerian Music Of Today Is An Aberration / Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Music Of The Year by dtwsola(m): 2:12am On Dec 20, 2007
Nairalanders list your favourite music of 2007

Here's mine

M.I.A. - Kala (my fave Sri Lankan musician of all time) the most creative album I've heard this year, She also collabed with AfrikanBoy, a UK based Naija Rapper
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool (just bought it today, Downloaded it a few days ago and was blown away. Refreshing to hear something besides all the gangster posturing rap)
Radiohead - In Rainbows I doubt many Nigerians would be into this but any fan of quality music would appreciate this album)

Favourite Single: International Player's Anthem UGK ft Outkast; also my fave video
Re: Best Music Of The Year by mummykay: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2007
My best music of the year is [b][/b]promise by [b][/b]yellowfella, he won the musicaid best male soloist award for Nigeria. His website is www.yellowfella.com. I've listened to one of his song free on download.com. He is Nigerias up and coming artist, he's not doing bad for an unsigned artist.
Re: Best Music Of The Year by niceuzor: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2007
Do me i Do you *P-Square* The Best of the YEAR cheesy
Re: Best Music Of The Year by iice(f): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2007
Hmmmm Nelly Furtado's album was prolly my best. . . undecided
I love The Cool Album but i prefer his first. . .
I just enjoyed lotsa music this year. . .don't have favorites though
Re: Best Music Of The Year by ravenzord(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2007
I Concur,been waiting 4 lupe's album 2 drop,nd now it's out i ain't disappointed,but personally my best album's graduation by kanye,lots of style,lots of sense,lots of everything.Hope it wins d grammy 4 best album.

fav music video:rockstar,kels,luda,nd kid rock.

R.I.P love-vendor C
Re: Best Music Of The Year by iice(f): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2007
Ah yeah was gonna say Kanye's own but forgot to put that down. . .
Re: Best Music Of The Year by coolboyapg: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2007
move your body by dbanj ,naija sexy pop funk king

(1) (Reply)

Has 2face Forgotten His Talent At Kennis ? New Album Review. / We Are The World: Haiti Remix / New Video: Omawumi – Chocolata Ft. Naeto C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.