Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Business Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Marketing (614 Views)

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / Online Business Marketing Tools For Ads And PPC / Small Business Marketing Strategies For The Bold Business Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Marketing by Crosbe: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Marketing is very important to promote your business either it is online or offline. This is best way to advertise your business. Sometimes when you feel problems in your business then just take help of marketing.

shareholder conflicts
Re: Business Marketing by andrewtarant(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
It is true that marketing plays important role in all business to getting success. Marketing is the way to introduce business and products in the market. There are two way of marketing that online and offline.
Re: Business Marketing by Jdynqq: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
thanks for info!
Re: Business Marketing by Jdynqq: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
I started my own company this year, but I had no idea how to get people to come to it. I watched a lot of YouTube videos, but thanks to https://slidepeak.com/pitch-deck-design, I was able to create an amazing design plan for a public relations firm. According to a manager friend of mine, the plan's design is outstanding, and if all goes well, my company will be profitable next month. Huge plus. In general, I advise you to try, maybe they will help you too.

(1) (Reply)

1st Yenagoa Trade Fair 2012 – You Cannot Afford To Miss It’ / Blackberry Bold 4 For And Bold 5 For Sell / Business Plan And Proposals That Will Impress Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.