Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Need Some Who Can Introduce Me To The Best Music Record Studio To Release M - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need Some Who Can Introduce Me To The Best Music Record Studio To Release M (696 Views)

Get A Music Studio To Rent At Gbagada Lagos. / You Need A Good Studio To Mix,master Your Track / Who Is Nigeria's Best Music Producer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Who Can Introduce Me To The Best Music Record Studio To Release M by GoodnewsSunday(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hello
my belove people of Nigeria
my name is Kelvin Udoh, I best in Abuja,
Therefore I grate to introduce my 54 good new vocal music track to any body who want to be a musician, who have no idea of writen music, but he / she want to be a musician, here I have a well prepared album, or if you want to release a single track, all my track is basically not the same Music and message you heard from other Africa musician. Am here to say I have remedy english hit hop music track with good R n B with guitar and choirs , barally for sale.

I took time to upgrate my music message and the beat Sometimes I believe of myself bringing what I want. To do into practice no matter the years, and time he take me I means, I started to gather tools for best music writting tools track since 2003, now l have 54 break down. Royalty free music track,

(2) I calculated Beat Per Minute (BPM) of all my track
To bring the best and isolating it with instrument to the listhening hear, we are Nigeria we Need to upgrate in every thing we determining to do, here in our music inductory and not hesitated to say this but I believe you can agreet with Kelvin Udoh that we can feed the entired english wourld with Music the solution is only when we commited our action toward it, both feature and dynamic programme music is here for sale.

This is some of the lay down track title, so think about this
1. She get her right
2. Mama hope
3. You get to do everytin to help.
4. It is love now?
5. What religion are we talking about
6. I come to remember you,
To consider all the fact we need to talk, contact me on ekpukudoh1@gmail.com +234 8064009411 (Kelvin Udoh)
..................................Thanks .............................................mm

(1) (Reply)

Most New Albums Available Here.usher,rick Ross,ashanti Etc. / The Reason Why D Str Must Get Busy: / E-flame Studio I On Promo ,records Your Written Song For Cheap Price Call 080270

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.