Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Dwight Howard Moves To La Lakers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dwight Howard Moves To La Lakers (670 Views)

Okafor For LA Lakers / Los Angeles Lakers Use No. 56 Pick On Chukwudiebere Maduabum / 2010 Nba Playoffs Lakers Vs Boston Celtics **finals** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dwight Howard Moves To La Lakers by Mynd44: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2012
In a move that might just decide next season, three time NBA defensive later of the year Dwight Howard formerly of the Orlando Magic will be unveiled today by the Lakers in a move that saw Andrew Bynum move to Philadelphia 76ers.
Personally, I think this is good for Howard as this move puts him in a good place to get a ring but this just makes the league a lot less competitive as we know the teams with the biggest stars will just blow over the rest.
I really like to see Howard and Kobe play together and see how kobe's on the ball decisions will change and how the two will play and complement each other.

Re: Dwight Howard Moves To La Lakers by xtrafly(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2012
This is the second time orlando magic has lost a big man to la lakers (the first was Shaq), it's a good move though... I'd really like to see what the lakers coach has up his sleeve, considering that pau gasol who hasn't been bad is still in the team. Kobe with his good vision and dwight howard with his nearly unstoppable low post finishes would make a formidable offence. Btw Howard is much better defensively than Gasol

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerians" Win At Least 16 Medals For Team GB At London 2012 / Obafemi Martins Given MouthAction In The Public By Balloteli's Sister / Victor Moses Named SAMSUNG Electronics Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.