Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Campaign Against Organized Theft. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Campaign Against Organized Theft. (536 Views)

Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / How To Prevent Laptop Theft / 10 Tips To Protect Your Laptop From Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Against Organized Theft. by monkvirus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
i was browsing one day and i discovered dat my internet connection was slow, and after making inquiry from gurus, i discovered that we Nigerians are being scammed or rather scammed by the so called internet providers, meaning we are not getting wat we paid for we are not getting value for our money. Let me explain further, for instance, if you pay for 512kbs a month, instead of getting 512kbs speed, u get between 40 & 45 at most which is 1001% not good, which at least if there are not able to give us 512kbs they should be able to give us notin less than 300kbs and same to those who pay for 1mb are not getting value for their money, which is very very unfair and they cannot try that in other countries.
My reason for this post to to summon all the internet gurus and hackers in the house to stage a campaign and online protest against all these internet provides by laying series of complain and hacking their sites and letting them know that what they are doing to WE NIGERIANS is not fair.
If this was was done in othere countries and it worked i believe that i would definitely work if we put our heads together and cooperate cos two good heads & voice are better than one..

(1) (Reply)

Which Laptop Is The Most Suitable? / GTBANK Site Not Functional / ASUS Sales Outlets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.