Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

One Way To Browse Free With Celtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Way To Browse Free With Celtel (9982 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse Free With Open/troidvpn(bonaventure73) / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by skipo87(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2007
when my internet settings wasn't going anymore i decided to explore other options. i found out that the mms settings was browsing free. although the browsing is restricted to some sites by my phone. maybe u guys should try it and give us a feedback.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by maxjax(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2007
does it allow you to run yo' apps?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by bimbor(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2007
@skipo87 which sites were u able 2 surf with d mms settings?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by skipo87(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2007
i think it works like the wap but this time its free, my phone don't allow me run applications with the wap settings. its possible u can run applications with it using ur phone; that is if ur phone allows the use of wap settings for applications. i've gone to yahoo.com, but can't log in. although i think the problem is with my phone. i'm on nairaland.com via my phone. Another thing is that i can't download with it. i've tried downloading a couple of mp3 all to no avail. u guys should also try it out
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by Rapsody(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2007
@skipo87

Thanx 4 d tip! I tried it using my phone browser and was told "No server access!". I decided to use my external browser (Opera 8.65) and it browsed successfully F.0.C! cheesy
however,bear in mind that this version of Opera works both internet and Wap settings.there4 since internet settings have been de-activated,the settings must be Wap.
shocked
i hve browsed Nairaland,Yahoomail and www.nokiasoftware.net successfully tongue
but please note that downloads cannot exceed the maximum size of a regular MMS,so foogerrrit! wink
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2007
@Rapsody.you are right.the opera 8.6 is both wap and internet enabled.it can browse on both platform.i tried it with the mms settings and it is working perfectly ok.note:you can only use your line to browse free if your mms is activated.where is EMEKA 7 this should at least help him.well am more concern about the internet free browsing
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by rodgers: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2007
How do you configure MMS on your mobile phone?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2007
@RODGERS.type MMS in a text message and send it to 232 please don't put any plus(+).just send it to 232 and wait for celtel reply ok.note:no amount will be deducted from your account it is free
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by tobs(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
@honsule,i tried d 232 code,d text msg didnt go at all,as in my fone to me ''message barred'' dat means itz not working.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2007
try it with a nokia phone, i request 4 settings today it was sent to me 30 mins later
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by bimbor(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
Guys what r d mms settings u used,its not going on my phone,pls drop the settings here.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
@infobaba.you get the gist.@tobs use nokia phone.@bimbo.the normal celtel mms settings of course.if you can't use that settings to browse,just know that your celtel mms is not activated
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
Guys,i used the mms settings to download opera beta from getjar,i also downloaded mig33 and guess what?The are all working fine with the mms settings
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2007
Celity free text message is working on it too.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by tobs(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
guyz,itz still d same story,my nokia talk say check operator service.is it dat u must av money in ur account b4 it goes? @honsule,send ur num to me tru mail,so we fit comfortable yarn on celity sms
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by sect(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2007
Yeah skipo is right about the mms gprs but i've discovered that it doesn't work as default browser in some nokia phones.Why?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 1:45am On Dec 22, 2007
@tob.I will email you.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by topeteadr(m): 2:39am On Dec 22, 2007
It worked on my sis phone but cant work on mine.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by topeteadr(m): 2:40am On Dec 22, 2007
It probably works on only symbian phones.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by skipo87(m): 3:04am On Dec 22, 2007
what works on only symbian phones? i use a motorola that don't allow symbian applications. that opera version u guys are talking about don't work on most phones. the applications would work with any phone that allows wap settings for use with applications,
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 3:17am On Dec 22, 2007
My internet settings still work (am scaryd) but this new tecnology of changing APN to mms is not working on my n73 but working on my w200i with limitations sad
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by skipo87(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2007
lucky u then. u not only change the apn but also the user name and password
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by bimbor(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2007
Whats d username and password
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by femzy(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2007
Men u guyz com 2 my aid!
Celtel sent me internet settings but it refused to work.My add is femzy112@gmail.com
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by holythug(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2007
i need d settings too. . . is browsing on ur fone wit celtel really free
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2007
@ skipo87

wat shd i change the user name and password to?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by femzy(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2007
Men u guyz(Honsule,Bimbo,Tope,Skipo n d likez) Pity a Nigga in need!
Abeg u guyz,send me browsing dumbz(APN,proxies & d rest)if u v got! I just puffing my cdt out on my Access!Wap account like no man's biz!
Plz help at femzy112@gmail.com
Tanx Hommies
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2007
@infobaba.Check your mail.Change it to mms as usual nothing more.Even many at times without putting username and password u can stil browse for free.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2007
honsule:

@infobaba.Check your mail.Change it to mms as usual nothing more.Even many at times without putting username and password u can stil browse for free.
i should ckk my mailĀ 
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by honsule(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2007
Yea
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2007
done that wink
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by dragnet: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2007
.its fyn wit m ph0ne br0wser , but w0nt wrk wt m 0pera 'c0s m sTurbBoN ph0ne requires int 4 appz undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked / How To Use SP Flash Tool (full Guide) / How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.