Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene (2617 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Deeper Life GS, Brother Kumuyi Speaks The Truth About Church Traditions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by bamasite(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
The general overseer of the Deeper Christian Life Church has finally made a public address on the killing of the members of his church in Otite okene, Kogi state. He made a written address available in all the major news papers on Friday 10th August. In his words:
"I am deeply saddened and sorrowful at the attack on Monday night at the Deeper life bible church location in Otite, Okene, Kogi state. It is hard to reconcile that peace loving people, sitting in their church, and listening to Bible study were gunned down in cold blood by people they had done nothing to provoke"

The pastor lamented that "This callous event has negative imp[lications for the progress, development and well being of the nation"
To read the full address and download it visit:http://www.successsecrets01..com/2012/08/pastor-wf-kumuyi-speaks-on-deeper-life.html

Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
Have been waiting for him to speak
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by Sijo01(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis: Have been waiting for him to speak

and he has finally spoken..... But its unfortunate 'op' gave a link instead of the full speech, following the link, leads to another link. Smh!
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by Acidosis(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sijo01:

and he has finally spoken..... But its unfortunate 'op' gave a link instead of the full speech, following the link, leads to another link. Smh!

no mind am. .he's promoting his blog. .and that makes me doubt the news. .
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by bamasite(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2012
Sijo01:

please the link is because i do not like long typing. I actually hate typing. The last link is the scanned address signed by the pastor on page 51 of The Punch newspaper, friday august 10th, 2012. U can download it because it's in pdf format. It also appeared in other major newspapers that friday.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by bamasite(m): 5:29am On Aug 12, 2012
Acidosis:

no mind am. .he's promoting his blog. .and that makes me doubt the news. .
pastor kumuyi actually made this address and signed it in major newspapers on friday 10th august 2012. For example, following the link, you can download the pdf format of the address as it appears in The Punch of Friday 10th august, 2012. Page 51
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by Sijo01(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
bamasite: please the link is because i do not like long typing. I actually hate typing. The last link is the scanned address signed by the pastor on page 51 of The Punch newspaper, friday august 10th, 2012. U can download it because it's in pdf format. It also appeared in other major newspapers that friday.

dude, copy &paste this thing here jare.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi Speaks Publicly On The Killing Of Deeper Life Members In Okene by Goshen360(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sijo01:

dude, copy &paste this thing here jare.

Anty mi, abeg relax small o and take am easy. The second link being referred to where the document is signed is a scanned document and cannot be copied and pasted. However, this is the link to the document: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7I379AkzhTcSENpOFJXOVk3cDg/edit

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Conflicting Verses In The Holy Bible / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.