Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is Jose Mourinho Getting The Right Accolade? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Jose Mourinho Getting The Right Accolade? (746 Views)

Is Jose Mourinho Showing A Good Example To His Daughter / Willian: Is Jose Mourinho Trying To Get Back At Real Madrid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jose Mourinho Getting The Right Accolade? by bigsam76(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
I am a Man Utd fan, but i do want to say here that erstwhile boss of Chelsea, Jose Mourinho, is not being given his due. I have heard severally people saying that Chelsea can do without him and he's no longer useful. I wonder if the same people would have said the same thing 2003. Here was a man that almost single handedly change how Chelsea are being view today by opponents. He was the one that instilled discipline in the likes of Mikel Obi, Drogba and co till ther become the world stars that they are now. The man deserves what's due him.
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Getting The Right Accolade? by Akolawole(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2007
This thread is actually not needed.

We know Jose

He is world class.

He has proved himself wherever he has been.

His CV is too loaded for his age.

Everyone's opinion is different. Its a non_issue though.
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Getting The Right Accolade? by bigsam76(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2007
Akolawole:

This thread is actually not needed.

We know Jose

He is world class.

He has proved himself wherever he has been.

His CV is too loaded for his age.

Everyone's opinion is different. Its a non_issue though.

@Akolawole

It's easy for u to say that, but we still have some people that dont think so, at least i know some
Re: Is Jose Mourinho Getting The Right Accolade? by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2007
think he's getting too much of it

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Red Devils / Upload Your Best Soccer / Nation's Cup Moment Here / Super Eagles Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.