Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53794 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Don't kill yourself O
This your hyperactive trait needs to be calmed down with a wet kiss
You truly deserve it! haha!
you sound like you got some wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you sound like you got some wink

you sound like you have been getting some wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

you sound like you have been getting some wink
I won't deny that, wat about you?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I won't deny that, wat about you?

this your "some" could mean many things. probably a definition would guide me

do you mean wet kiss or something else?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

this your "some" could mean many things. probably a definition would guide me

do you mean wet kiss or something else?
some love na
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: some love na

Absolutely smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by esere826: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Don't kill yourself O
This your hyperactive trait needs to be calmed down with a wet kiss
You truly deserve it! haha!

*sits with bum on the floor and outstretched paws*
*pants heavily salivating with rolling tongue licking his canines*
*does a little macho growl*
*and winks* wink

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
esere826:

*sits with bum on the floor and outstretched paws*
*pants heavily salivating with rolling tongue licking his canines*
*does a little macho growl*
*and winks* wink

Lol, that's what you like to hear.
Naughty boy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lol, that's what you like to hear.
Naughty boy

cuddles howdy?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
denzel2009:

cuddles howdy?

I am fine

It's been a while. How are you?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 2:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Cuddlemii:

I am fine

It's been a while. How are you?

I'm good thanks.

Just staying on my lane. No hanky panky. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:28am On Jun 06, 2013
denzel2009:

I'm good thanks.

Lol, so you know how mischievous you were cheesy

I guess everyone has repented. Any latest info about me? tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by whitemosquito(f): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2013
Cuddles, dint u get my pm? U dint reply o
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2013
denzel2009:

I'm good thanks.

Hmmmm...,
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2013
white mosquito: Cuddles, dint u get my pm? U dint reply o

I did get a notification from nl stating you had sent a pm. I agreed to the terms and conditions. But, I never received it.

Send the pm to this email address: goodchoice65@rocketmail.com
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lol, so you know how mischievous you were cheesy

I guess everyone has repented. Any latest info about me? tongue

I doesn't knewn what you are talking about. I have always been a good boy.

Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm...,

what are are hmnnnmn for?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nothing o! Just in d hmmmming mood.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 2:01am On Jun 07, 2013
denzel2009:

Ok
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
denzel2009:

You are into IT, right?

Please, do you mind helping with designs for a competition?

One poet, per designer. Just 1 cover page. Nothing too rigorous.

Explanation -> https://www.nairaland.com/990032/nairalands-poet-competition/13#16525013

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian.. / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.