Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) (1153 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Crazy About The Premiership? / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership / Who Is The Best Premiership Coach ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by okewole(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2006
JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by babaragold(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2006
okewole,
ce deja dire. i mean u've said it all.
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by 02(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2006
Point of correction not Jose Mourinho,but Madman Mourinho.
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Priscila(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2006
@ everyone

Some insults are just not good!

Any coach will want the best for his team and that comes through expressions!

Morinho is a clever genius and he only hates losing thats why he can't stop running the mouth
Who wouldn't do that amongst you?
He is a personality of his own so lets just respect him the way he is
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Akolawole(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2006
Priscila:

@ everyone

Some insults are just not good!

Any coach will want the best for his team and that comes through expressions!

Morinho is a clever genius and he only hates losing thats why he can't stop running the mouth
Who wouldn't do that amongst you?
He is a personality of his own so lets just respect him the way he is

Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by SirKay3(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2006
Pls let's watch our comments
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by rikkyjen(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2006
Jose mourinho has a caustic tongue but i cant stop loving his quotes,they really make sense even though i hate chelsea
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by SirKay3(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2006
@ everyone,

Easy pls.

Not supporting a club doesnt mean you should hate the club pls. Am a GUNNER and even while home on Saturdays or Sundays or anyday I watch other club matches. Pls let's be wary of any foul language against other clubs
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Blue2(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2006
Jose is a fantastic fella love him or loathe him! It's just his way of expression. Jose is a completely misunderstood guy, sometimes in sports or any endeavour of life u gotta make mouth 2 intimidate ur opponent. It's only d frickle mind dat take jose's comments literally!!
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Blue2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2006
Jose is a fantastic fella love him or loathe him! It's just his way of expression. Jose is a completely misunderstood guy, sometimes in sports or any endeavour of life u gotta make mouth 2 intimidate ur opponent. It's only d frickle mind dat take jose's comments literally!!
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by trips(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2006
yeah!!
who just said that?!! if person dey make am niaja boyz must beef?
guy from Ib. dont diss coaches or clubs publicly men!!
we bought mourinho cos the dude is good, d guy 2 much the way wey im dey talk still dey make us they win.

we are the best, Blues for life
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by nuggard(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
moaning ho.shi kena.
Pompous a$$
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by nightrider: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2006
i love jose!!!!!!!
he makes mouth sha, i think thats what makes him unique.
i also love to hate him. Not that i hate him, i just love to hate him.
i like to see him get beat.

but then again i think he is a fantastic coach and lives up (most of the time ) to the mouth he makes.

he just said he's more scared of bird flu than man-u winning the title grin grin grin grin grin
the guy is so bloody cocky grin
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Akolawole(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2006
nightrider:

he just said he's more scared of bird flu than man-u winning the title grin grin grin grin grin
the guy is so bloody cocky grin
Thats not what he says and that not what he means?

please quote him perfectly and and note why he says so?
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Skintite(f): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2006
grin grin grin
ha ha ha @niterider

Akola, pls what did he say n what did he mean?
Havnt heard, abeg feed me wink
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Akolawole(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2006
NightRider knows the exact statement, he owe us a duty to quote him well.
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by nightrider: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
kola , thats what he said word for word, no changing.
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Akolawole(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2006
Ok.

STEP ONE
It was a known fact that there is a threat of Bird flu outbreak in England recently.

Just a day to that interview,A swine died in Scotland as a result of Bird flu.

STEP TWO

There was a Q & A Session and the Special one was asked about united's threat

He replied by saying at 7 points clear, he's more worried about bird flu in scotland than manchester united, , what is football? life is better than football".

The press were laughing and he replied i 'm serious.
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by nightrider: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2006
so you agree with me, i don't lie.
Re: Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) by Akolawole(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2006
I dont agree with you.

You said , with Man U winning the title AND

YOU SAY HE'S BOODY COCKY

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona May Have Won The Tie, But Arsenal Shows They Are No Push Over / Got Problem With Creating A Tournament Fixture / All Barca Players Are Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.