Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ (920 Views)

Any Doctor Or Pharmacist Here? Help / Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ by kunlery911(m): 3:10am On Aug 12, 2012
alright guys here is the story..............
so my friend recently find out that is sperm is lil bit on the low side so he was placed on vitamin to improve is sperm.he has been using the pill for about a month now n he see changes n his sperm like got more thicker,more,cream, but recently his ex gf called him n telling him she is pregnant for him but he denied it saying it not for him. so now the big question using the pill for about a month can that can anything? can he be responsible for the pregnancy? how many months caN the pill start improving his sperm counts? dis was my advice to him i said he not accept it n wait till the girl give birth n do DNA. undecided.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ by Odunnu: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2012
How much is a DNA?
In this age and time your friend still Bleep unprotected even with his watery fluid? Your friend is a . . .make I no call am im name sha.
Does your friend know the remote cause of his watery fluid? Could it be untreated STD got thru unprotected sex in time past?
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2012
There's no cause for alarm, he may be responsible. However, when the baby is born, a DNA test will clear all doubts.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ by claremont(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2012
Just one living s-perm in a so-called watery semen is enough to fertilize an ovary. The only reason why you need millions is simply to improve the chances of a strike at first attempt.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse In The House?????/ by Lagusta(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Sorry, but your friend MAY be responsible for that pregnancy, that's why I always tell my patients: use a raincoat, unless u r married, so....

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Donor / How Can One Pass Poo-poo Noiselessly / A Passionate Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.