Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Prayer Before S3x - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prayer Before S3x (2569 Views)

A Prayer Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2012
That akward moment when your mate demands a prayer before sex...'Father Lord, we thank you for this wonderful hour...we dedicate this course to your holy name...sanctify our unmentionables...we commit the bedspread to you oh Lord, let it be in good condition by the time we finish...let your angels hold us tight, that we may not fall off the bed...let your holy spirit teach us the right way and position...we ask for the ointment of the holy ghost, to lubricate our unmentionables...we rebuke all spirits of premature e*aculation...let the f o r e play be heavenly...and let the release be glorious...forgive any consequent screams Lord...and take absolute charge of this hour...for in sex name we pray...AMEN!'
Re: Prayer Before S3x by godonzoki(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2012
U may see dis as fun bt u r blaspheming. Using d Nam of d Lord God to play. Wen certain tins start happnin to u, u wont kno wer it is comming frm. Instead, u will say its ur moda dat is bwitching u. God hv mercy on u.
Re: Prayer Before S3x by chikk(f): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2012
I swear this op is a fool! Poo head!
Re: Prayer Before S3x by Exponental(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
@op
wat will be ur prayer if u lose ur private part Or if dat prayer is answered n u cant do without sex.....or..........just thinking aloud!!!!!!
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
godonz.oki:
U may see dis as fun bt u r blaspheming. Using d Nam of d Lord God to play. Wen certain tins start happnin to u, u wont kno wer it is comming frm. Instead, u will say its ur moda dat is bwitching u. God hv mercy on u.
i've heard you. . .you can now return to your sunday school.
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
chikk: I swear this op is a fool! Poo head!
is that all your vacuous skull could offer?!
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
Exponental: @op
wat will be ur prayer if u lose ur private part Or if dat prayer is answered n u cant do without sex.....or..........just thinking aloud!!!!!!
must you comment?
Re: Prayer Before S3x by olaniyio1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lord Babs: That akward moment when your mate demands a prayer before sex...'Father Lord, we thank you for this wonderful hour...we dedicate this course to your holy name...sanctify our unmentionables...we commit the bedspread to you oh Lord, let it be in good condition by the time we finish...let your angels hold us tight, that we may not fall off the bed...let your holy spirit teach us the right way and position...we ask for the ointment of the holy ghost, to lubricate our unmentionables...we rebuke all spirits of premature e*aculation...let the f o r e play be heavenly...and let the release be glorious...forgive any consequent screams Lord...and take absolute charge of this hour...for in sex name we pray...AMEN!'

i laugh in boko haram.may your dick hang tonight.in sex name.
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
olaniyi .o:

i laugh in boko haram.may your dick hang tonight.in sex name.
and may it hang betwixt your a.nal hole. . .huhahuhahuhauhau!
Re: Prayer Before S3x by larride(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Guys, make una read d yoke again now..... The guy says *********in sex name we pray******** not in God's name. @ OP, you try small cool
Re: Prayer Before S3x by Agybabe(f): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
@OP the prayer is a good one if you and your mate are joint in holy matrimony but a bad one if you are not. wink cool
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
larride: Guys, make una read d yoke again now..... The guy says *********in sex name we pray******** not in God's name. @ OP, you try small cool
don't mind those untaught hypocrites. Thanks jare. . .your reward: a night-out with the shoeless president's wife.
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Agybabe: @OP the prayer is a good one if you and your mate are joint in holy matrimony but a bad one if you are not. wink cool
ok
Re: Prayer Before S3x by larride(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lord Babs: don't mind those untaught hypocrites. Thanks jare. . .your reward: a night-out with the shoeless president's wife.

Thanks but I go pass, what about ya wife now.....na dat one go beta pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2012
larride:

Thanks but I go pass, what about ya wife now.....na dat one go beta pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
eh ya, sowi, but i'm a misogynist. Try your groundmum. . .
Re: Prayer Before S3x by chikk(f): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2012
Lord Babs: That akward moment when your mate demands a prayer before sex...'Father Lord, we thank you for this wonderful hour...we dedicate this course to your holy name...sanctify our unmentionables...we commit the bedspread to you oh Lord, let it be in good condition by the time we finish...let your angels hold us tight, that we may not fall off the bed...let your holy spirit teach us the right way and position...we ask for the ointment of the holy ghost, to lubricate our unmentionables...we rebuke all spirits of premature e*aculation...let the f o r e play be heavenly...and let the release be glorious...forgive any consequent screams Lord...and take absolute charge of this hour...for in sex name we pray...AMEN!'

larride: Guys, make una read d yoke again now..... The guy says *********in sex name we pray******** not in God's name. @ OP, you try small cool

@larride can u listen to yourself? With respect to the emboldened texts, can u boldly tell me again that this stupidd son of a f*a*g was praying in s*e*x name?
Re: Prayer Before S3x by LordBabs(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2012
chikk:

@larride can u listen to yourself? With respect to the emboldened texts, can u boldly tell me again that this stupidd son of a f*a*g was praying in s*e*x name?
just to have my attention tonight right? O.k, i'll see to that, just make sure you put on a G-string before coming over, o.k? It will be an unforgettable night. Till then. . .remain in your cretinous regalia!

(1) (Reply)

Natural Bohemian Hair For Sale. It's Cheap And Affordable. Order Now !!! / When You See Your Crush In Traffic.. . / Am I Finer Than Mr Olodo And Retarded Ediot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.