Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Relocating To NZ - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To NZ (4189 Views)

Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Think Twice Before Relocating To Nigeria O / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To NZ by 1k001(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hey guys i'm thinking of relocating to New Zealand. Anyone ever been there? any experiences to share? would you recommend it in favour of Australia?
Re: Relocating To NZ by timmy1999(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
1k001: Hey guys i'm thinking of relocating to New Zealand. Anyone ever been there? any experiences to share? would you recommend it in favour of Australia?
What you going to do there..its way to far from home...almost outside the entire world..u won't remember or come back home again..I have friends in australia dat av lost touch with home,talkless of coming back..new zealand and australia are beside each oda..why not go somewhere close to home in europe..

1 Like

Re: Relocating To NZ by steve13(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2012
timmy1999:
What you going to do there..its way to far from home...almost outside the entire world..u won't remember or come back home again..I have friends in australia dat av lost touch with home,talkless of coming back..new zealand and australia are beside each oda..why not go somewhere close to home in europe..

cheesy grin where is home and who is talking about coming home

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To NZ by oolumide: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
I am happy for you, i have always been in love with that country. Are u married? is it permanent resident? if yes how did u do it?
Re: Relocating To NZ by TMoni1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Australia has a better economy, altho if you have PR for one of the countries you can work in the other. NZ is a small economy when compared.
Re: Relocating To NZ by 1k001(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'm going via a work to residence visa. Currently a professional in Europe so was able to find a job comparatively easily in NZ. I hear NZ is a bit friendlier and laid back compared to OZ... Small economy probably means i'll be unlikely to find an African store to quench the belle songs
Re: Relocating To NZ by Fiveseventy: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2012
Hey 1k001,

Good news for you. I will be in NZ too, so if you are open to a starbucks chat, send me a message. Would be in Auckland and I hear there are very few African's. Thought it will be nice to interact with the few that I can possibly come accross.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Brazil / Random Pictures From My Trip To The UK / Sweden Job Seeker Visa: A Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.