Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? (2610 Views)

Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate / What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Even Eaten / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Zikdik(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
What is the funniest food combination you ever ate?Mine is Bread and Toothpaste.What about you,guys?
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by delkuf(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
lmao. guy u won kill urself. bad combination
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by toygod2: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
anti-joke
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by mosbee401chukwu: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
mine was fishhead nd bread wit groundnut oil
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Lagusta(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mine was bread with raw okro, with dry garri (not eba)

Another was white rice and honey....
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Chuksaluta(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mine was groundnut and stew
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Emmaesty(f): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2012
Bread and Ogbono soup
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by konkocious(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Try this combination

Beans + yam + garri + bread + Pepsi

Your life will never remain the same again
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Chillext(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ice block and stew........ Yummyyyyy
FUFU and slice bread.......mouth watering
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by klechie: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
cold pap with roasted corn
Zikdik: What is the funnies food combination you ever ate?Mine is Bread and Toothpaste.What about you,guys?
cold pap with roasted corn
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by steeving(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2012
[b]I USE STAR LARGER BEER DRINK GARI.......WIT IGBEKERE.
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by rodeo0070(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2012
konkocious: Try this combination

Beans + yam + garri + bread + Pepsi

Your life will never remain the same again
I don try am before except for the pepsi part! Oh boy!!! I nearly break toilet door when I wanted to poopoo...
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by realsammie(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
rodeo0070:
I don try am before except for the pepsi part! Oh boy!!! I nearly break toilet door when I wanted to poopoo...
LWKMFH...hope u no use stick comot the poo
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by 234GT(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
A junior of mine in secondary school ate a raw snail. He just broke the shell and ate the snail.
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by larride(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mine was donut, bread, akara, yam with viju milk together
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by rodeo0070(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
realsammie:
LWKMFH...hope u no use stick comot the poo
U de feel me bros! Come see sweat!
After delivering the mighty poo, phhewwww!!!, I slept for more than 6 hrs during the day.
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Altruist(m): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2012
mine na 4 my jsec days garri+sugar+milk+milo+gnut den com use child fanta do water dat 1 na A1 soaks
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by konkocious(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2012
@rodeooo70

U should H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ take that when u wan go do labour f☺ŕ site naw, ǸǾ ßε̲̣̣̣̥ daily combination
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by rodeo0070(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
konkocious: @rodeooo70

U should H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ take that when u wan go do labour f☺ŕ site naw, ǸǾ ßε̲̣̣̣̥ daily combination
Try it bros and ur life will never remain the same again.
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by kolemm: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2012
mine is garri and puff.
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by kolemm: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2012
mine is garri and puff puff. Also beans with eba/fufu
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Abioyeadewale: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2012
mine is bread nd mango with kilichi
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
234GT: A junior of mine in secondary school ate a raw snail. He just broke the shell and ate the snail.
This isn't funny. It is HORRIFYING!
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by dopeJemi: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
mine was jollof rice,stew,biscuit n groundnut. all in 1
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by adaYakzum(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mine was mango with coke! Try it
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Twinmama(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Have u tried Carrot with butter? Ask Ramsey Noah (Dangerous twins movie)
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Zikdik(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
ada Yakzum: Mine was mango with coke! Try it
The jedi-jedi wey go catch you,e no go finish.
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Twinmama(f): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Have u tried Carrot with butter?
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Bacteriocin(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
;DCheck out these combinations:
Aporo and gala.
Eja kika and cigar.
Iyan and puff puff.
Egusi and cheese balls.
Apon and egg roll. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Food Combination You Ever Ate? by Zikdik(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bacteriocin: ;DCheck out these combinations:
Aporo and gala.
Eja kika and cigar.
Iyan and puff puff.
Egusi and cheese balls.
Apon and egg roll. grin
Apon and Eggroll.In Daniel Bryan's voice:NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

(1) (Reply)

Rare Picture(coloured) Of Queen Elizabeth Ii / How Clever Are You? 5 Difficult Riddles :) / Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.