Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

After Your NYSC What Did You Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Your NYSC What Did You Do (665 Views)

What Did You Sell For Your Mother? / My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Your NYSC What Did You Do by one9jeria: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2012
i am opening this thread to give us the oppurtunity to share our experiences on the type of business we did or is still doing or will do after our service year. please be generous to share your experience in order to motivate our youger brothers. What exactly were you doing as you were or are searching for job. your contribution could save a soul

1 Like

Re: After Your NYSC What Did You Do by Ejiogbe(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
After his NYSC service, a guy called Mathew Jacob came to me in Lagos from Abuja to learn how to make laundry soap. He said he had seen our blog site and our name on google trader. After the training, i was curious and asked him why he had chosen to venture in to soap making business when his mates were busy looking for elusive white collar jobs.Guess his response? "I believe i can help myself" was all he told me.Then the saying that "heaven helps those who help themselves" came to my mind.His number is 07038465856.

“ONLY THOSE WITH THE LION HEART GET THE LION SHARE;
ONLY THE RISK TAKERS BECOME RICH;
ONLY THE BOLD GET THE GOLD;
ONLY THE ADVENTUROUS ADVANCE IN LIFE;
ONLY THE BRAVE BECOME GREAT, SUCCESSFUL AND WEALTHY.”ANON
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

Do Money Doublers Still Exist In Naija? / How To Go Self Employed / Thinking Of Starting A Cooperative For Nigerians In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.