Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? (3912 Views)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) / Should You Wear Your Suit With The Label? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by Ficco(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, I will like to know if it is proper to wear a foreign designer Suit with its label at the wrist level of the sleeve? Is it an old trend now?

I have a new Georgio Armani suit with relately large label and I dont want to look awful in it . Pls, I need your reply. undecided undecided
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by NextProdigy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2007
I don't think it's necessary to leave the label on the sleeve. It's a matter of choice though. Just make sure you are comfortable with yourself no matter what you wear. Cheers.
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by herbsman(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2007
hi, the suit is not an original Armani crafted one.You wl know from the amount u bought it.

Most of those suits emanated from Turkey, Vietnam and China.

Baba Armani will never, never ever put his label on the sleeve. for it to be worn out except for his sport jackets that goes for about 1,500 dols.
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by Blackcat(f): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2007
It is wrong to wear a foreign designer Suit with its label at the wrist level of the sleeve. Please don't follow those bush people that leave the label on geez!!!
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by Kaestro(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
Trust me,your Armani suit will already speak for itself.Take the label off otherwise max the attention by leaving the price tag on.Quality & Luxurious garments always make a bold statement.To those who recognize sha!!
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by Ficco(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
Much Thanks friends, I really appreciate your responds. I think I will be on the safer side by removing the label. wink
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by queen2006(f): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2007
It is wrong and in fact tacky to wear any piece of clothing with the detachable label sticking out. Suits, winter coats and so on have the labels sewn in on the outter sleeve, it MUST BE REMOVED.
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by SeeWhy(f): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2008
Its sooooo uncool to do that, Infact only razz people would! Who cares about your suit designer? good suits will always speak for themselves.
Re: Wearing Designer Suit With The Label,is It Proper? by micklplus(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2008
It is extremely improper to do that. Infact, you do not need to show off the designer's label before people will know u are wearing quality designer !
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes For Sale / Polo by Ralph Lauren Short Sleeve T-shirts / Plain T-Shirt available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.