Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 (1594 Views)

Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shell) / Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shells) / Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by PapaBrowne(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2012
I have a very lucrative project that would run from 20th August 2012 to 5th November 2012.
Budget outlay for the project is estimated at 1.4 - 1.6 Million Naira.
Expected returns at the end of the three month period is anywhere between 600-800%.
ie On an investment of 1.5 Million Naira, we expect a return of between[b] 9-12 Million Naira by 5th,November 2012[/b].

I need either
5 Partners who can invest 250,000 Naira each. Expected returns of 400% = 1 Million Naira each by 5th of November.
or 4 Partners who can invest 300,000 Naira each. Expected returns of 400% = 1.2 Million Naira each by 5th of November.
or 3 Partners who can invest 400,000 Naira each. Expected returns of 400% = 1.6 Million Naira each by 5th of November.

I need partners who have not just the ability to put in money but the capacity to monitor as well as motivate through the course of the project.

ABOUT PROJECT
For obvious reasons, I can't give out full details of the project here. However, I would use a few words below to point a clue.
*Business Persons/Professionals/Government Officials* *International Event* *Delegation* *Networking/Partnerships*
Interested partners would get full details.
The project is full proof with guaranteed returns. Ran it on a smaller scale in February 2012. Was extremely successful.
The level of success of the project is determined mainly by timing, reach and financial input. The more time on the cards, the more capacity for reach.

Returns
As stated, the expected returns is between 600-800%. That is 9-12 Million Naira on an investment of 1.5 Million by the end of the Project which is Nov 5th 2012. Partners will get a guaranteed 400% which amounts to between 1- 1.6 Million Naira depending on input.
Subject to discussions, if we exceed our targeted returns, a percentage share formula would be used to share the excess.

Extra Benefits
*400% + returns on Investment
*Possible opportunity to attend an international event that would expose you to extraordinary partnerships.
*Possibility of partnering on subsequent projects that would have better better long term returns.
*Very importantly, the opportunity to partner on something that is worthwhile. Besides the financial benefits that would accrue, this is a project that would give you a good sense of responsibility and also expand your knowledge on the workings of certain industry segments.

Modus Operandi
Simple. Indicate interest. We communicate. If we feel we can work together, We have a one on one meet. We get to know. Then we have a group meet. Then we finalize the project outline. Then project kicks off.
Budget implementation is progressive, so investments could be installmental.

Interested parties should either indicate interest below or send an email to uyi@strategy200.com for more comprehensive details.

Finally, a few questions. . .
Why not go this alone?
ANS:Timing & Motivation. I like the motivation that comes with working with, on and for a team. As for timing, the project came at a time I'm not as bouyant as I would normally be to finance it single handedly. Given a few weeks extra, I could go it alone, but that would hamper a successful run.

Why Nairaland?
ANS: I am motivated by Kickstarter.com. I love what happens there. The whole crowdfunding concept is thrilling. So why not here.

How can the returns be so high in a short period?
Because its a unique service offering targeted at folks who need it badly. The margins are healthy. And literally full proof.

NB.
I know there would be skeptics. I actually like the motivation that comes with skepticism, so feel free to express!!
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by TokyoBulls(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2012
I am interested.
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by PapaBrowne(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2012
TokyoBulls: I am interested.
Ok. I will need an email address to forward comprehensive details.Either drop it here Or you can send me an email at uyi@strategy200.com
If you feel its something you can definitely be a part of, we will discuss more and take it up from there.
Looking forward to working on this with you.
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by Fogman(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Intrested, pls mail me thru: fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by GettysBurg: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Very Much interested. Please send me an email with details on travex.ng@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by jaxx: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Am interested, pls send details to jaxx700@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by 17lee(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
let have a look at the details and see if it is what investing, get me posted on denginvestment@yahoo.com, money can not be an obstacle.
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by omooloye: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Interested. Email is lekas1974@yahoo.com. When is the deadline to show interest?
Re: I Need 5 Partners Who Can Invest N250k Each On A Project. ROI 400% By Nov 5 2012 by skillcanon: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
i am very much interested, please forward the details to me skillcanon@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Create Wealth Through Health: Swissgarde Is It! / 2013/2014 New Season Jerseys Available! / How To Send Bulk Sms Free From Internet To Mobile In Nigeria. MTN, GLO, ETISALAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.