Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan (1001 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / What Does Arsenal Have To Do To Beat Chelsea This Sunday / A.C Milan Star,kevin Prince Boateng Admits Ghana Made Him World Class Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by Galad4eva(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2007
Gunners what do u think? Does Arsenal stand any chance against the Almighty but beatable AC Milan in the knockout round? Gunners do will av any chance at all.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 22, 2007
you jus watch and see.we.ll flog AC home and away
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by WarfyBoy(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2007
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, U neva watch the match, AC win 2-0 now, shooo c u u still dey there, i lazy 3 u ohh, we don already kno d scores since
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by toba1909(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2007
Dida will ruin AC Milan the way he did against Inter Milan wink wink
Lets wait and seee
It's gonna be an easy ride for us grin grin grin
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by ndubest(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2007
If AC will pass through Gunners which i hv a feeling they may, then they need to get their goalkeeping situation right

some people lika Kaka will be sweating their life out to score and dida will be making silly mistakes to concede

Its seems Dida have outlived his usefulness

some erros are not tolerated at the highest level of the game

may be Ancelotti should take a cue from what Wenger did to Lehman
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by tkb417(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2007
and why not? 50-50
the best side will win. But i'll go the way of Arsenal. Dida is fumbling
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by yemmight(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2007
U na dey compare AC with Derby or liverpool abi? NA Guners go chop am home and away.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by dejiavu(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2007
AS I ALWAYS BELIEVE, LET'S WAIT TILL D DAY. LET D TALKING BE ON THE PITCH WITH 11 PLAYRES ON THE EITHER SIDE AND ITS 90" X 2.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by ndubest(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2007
dejiavu:

AS I ALWAYS BELIEVE, LET'S WAIT TILL D DAY. LET D TALKING BE ON THE PITCH WITH 11 PLAYRES ON THE EITHER SIDE AND ITS 90" X 2.
WORD
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by opeyemi8(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2007
guyz this is not premiership o,AC millan will surely beat ARSENAL.will u compare kaka and fabregas,or flamini and gatuso,or is it pirlo, i no fit shout o,AC MILAN go win
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by dapsycool(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2007
Don't mind this ass anal fans, they don't know jack. Imagine someone asking maybe gätuso can stop fabregas. What a dumb question. Ac would smoke the emirates
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by Octupus(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2007
@poster,
Of course football,not being mathematics.Arsenal will always stand a chance against AC Milan.All Milan needs,for instance,is to have one red card or one vital player injured and the game will be over,won and lost.

However,on paper,AC Milan is not only superior to the gunners but are indeed,the best team in the world,currently.Even before they won the Champions' league 2007 and the world club championships 2007,I had said this to all that cared to listen.Why is that so? They are simply the most balanced team on earth,for now.They have absolutely no weaknesses in any department of the game.They are solid in attack,midfield,and defence.They have so much skill that they allow the ball "run" for them.They just move into position and "kill".

They could lose a match or two here and there(like their recent loss to nemesis and "brother" Inter Milan in the Serie A),but that takes nothing away from them.They still remain hot favourites to retain the champions' league title in 2008.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by omoaliu(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2007
Is very good to say the real thing any time any day, Champions League is not premership. Asernal cannot not win AC I love Asernal but AC is too much for us
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by cooljoe(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2007
Lets wait and see cool cool.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by Octupus(f): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2007
cooljoe:

Lets wait and see cool cool.

Sentiments dont win matches, sir. grin
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by ritchboy(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2007
ermm,is it the same AC dat r languishin in the bottom half of serie a? The same AC 25 points off the pace?The same AC dat midway tru d season r still yet to win a league game at home? I think arsenal have a GREAT chance of knocking out one of,if not the worst milan side ive seen since i was born.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by lordimpaq(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2007
we'll have to wait and see because i'm not saying anything on this one till after both games,
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by Millena(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2008
dejiavu:

Bros I dey feel U. Na after 90mins X 2 we go seperate fiction from reality.
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by metro(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
Posted by: ritchboy
ermm,is it the same AC that r languishin in the bottom half of serie a? The same AC 25 points off the pace?The same AC that midway tru d season r still yet to win a league game at home? I think arsenal have a GREAT chance of knocking out one of,if not the worst milan side ive seen since i was born

they were not from dis position last season wen they won it and even qualified in the seria A they are the team to beat wen it come to continenta matches inter reminds of valencial dat beat real madrid home and away in the late 90s and lost the final match of champions league to the same real madrid well for ass anal and all their impressive run of fun it will end in te early march at the conclusion of the legs

@octopus
They could lose a match or two here and there(like their recent loss to nemesis and "brother" Inter Milan in the Serie A),but that takes nothing away from them.They still remain hot favourites to retain the champions' league title in 2008.

thx for ur faith dont loose hope dearie
Re: Does Arsenal Stand Any Chance Against A.c Milan by monstah(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
not unless they fool themselves using the kids against the well known gangsta milan side,

the boys better start shooting at goal,, that's if they wanna eat!

(1) (Reply)

Mikel! Goal ! / Who Is Better C.boy Or Messi / Danny Shittu Hasn't Play A Game For Bolton And He Will Be In South Africa !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.