Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Learn To Program Visual C# 2010 And JAVA - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn To Program Visual C# 2010 And JAVA (661 Views)

Learn & Master Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 And 2013 / Learn & Master Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 And 2013 / I Need Visual CertExam Manager Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Program Visual C# 2010 And JAVA by trytillmake(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
Learn to
Program
with Visual C# 2010 Express

Learn to
Program
with Java

Just posting this here for those interested in beginning a programming career in either JAVA or .NET using C
sharp i got this 2 amazing complete step by step [50HRS COMBINED] tutorial videos and 2 amazing books by renowned author and
professor John Smiley.
You don't need to spend thousands of naira
training yrself on programming because these materials will take you through a classroom like learning process and when you
are done, programming will next to nothing for u again.

Interested in these materials? get them for next to nothing, send a mail to andy2nono@yahoo.com for yr copies.
Title: interested in my copy

Guaranteed you won't regret this

(1) (Reply)

Cobranet Limited Career Development / Project Management Professional (pmp) Training In Lagos And And Abuja / Benefits Of Getting A Public Relations Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.