Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook (877 Views)

On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / I Was Thinking About What Ajuran/axum Said And Was Wondering / Nothing America Has That Nigera Doesn't Have (funny Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by Fulaman198(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
See attached

2 Likes

Re: I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by odumchi: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is so true. The truth is that Nigeria has talent but most people are struggling so much for their daily bread that they don't have time to develop it as others are doing.

Why can't we have professional swimmers when Ijaw men are all abound?

No professional boxers even though all of these heavily-built area boys roam Onicha...

1 Like

Re: I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by Fulaman198(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
odumchi: This is so true. The truth is that Nigeria has talent but most people are struggling so much for their daily bread that they don't have time to develop it as others are doing.

No professional boxers even though all of these heavily-built area boys roam Onicha...

100% agree my brother
Re: I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by 1money: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
odumchi: This is so true. The truth is that Nigeria has talent but most people are struggling so much for their daily bread that they don't have time to develop it as others are doing.

You are right. Government is to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by Fulaman198(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
1money:

You are right. Government is to be blamed.

100% agree, I have had it from these disorganized, corrupt bunch of people we call officials.
Re: I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
Funny but true.

1 Like

Re: I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook by anonymous6(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198: See attached

very funny but true, Nigerians care more for other things and put their priority in other things then the Olympics. The last time Nigeria won a gold medal was 1996 and it doesn't surprise me with that news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

America 237 Independence / Nigerian Under The Slavery Of A Foreign Language / Oba Of Benin : Shave Your Heads Or Face Ancestor's Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.