Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 9 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 (15575 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now / Gulder Ultimate Search 2: meet the contestants! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by dabraska: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
THE GATEKEEPER'S FORTUNE
Eons ago an African King of great wealth and influence decided to build a dome around his kingdom’s treasures, in the center of the city. The walls of the dome were as tall as the clouds and a golden gate was mounted at the only entrance of the dome. After the dome was completed and stocked, the King handed the only key to the dome to his most trusted adviser, and ordained him the First Gatekeeper of the Kingdom’s fortune.

Many years later when it became imminent that the kingdom will soon be invaded by a more powerful king, who sought only to corner the dome’s treasures, the Gatekeeper quickly devised a new plan to safeguard the contents of the dome. He divided the treasures into four portions and had his trusted allies transfer them to the four corners of the earth. Only he knew the exact location of all four portions and to ensure that each portion could be retrieved by the next gatekeeper or a worthy individual, a map was drawn for the location of each of the portion. The Gatekeeper then locked the four maps in a treasure chest and disappeared into the dark forest.

After years of war between the two kingdoms, the gatekeeper’s kingdom fell. The new king immediately sent out 12 of his finest warriors into the dark forest to find the Gatekeeper. Weeks later, only one of the 12 returned with just enough breath to narrate their ordeal. The Gatekeeper had set up a series of dangerous and tricky challenges in his trail, and all the other brave warriors were overwhelmed and destroyed by the first of the long series of challenges. The Gatekeeper’s chest of fortunes was impossible to reach.

After many failed attempts, the new King gave up on the search and the story of the Gatekeeper soon became nothing but folk tales.

http://gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%209/concept.html

GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH is the reality show for achievers – individuals who are champions in their everyday lives.

In order to participate, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
I. Be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old.
II. Possess demonstrable skills in the following vital areas: strength, confidence, endurance, physical and health fitness.
III. Carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions required for applicants.
IV. Fill out the on-line Entry Form and upload a recent photograph in the space provided for it on the Entry Form and submit the Form on-line. If you qualify a mail will be sent to your email box within 24hrs containing 1. Terms and Conditions Form and 2. The Referee Form* as attachments.
V. Download and carefully read the Terms and Conditions Form before signing it.
VI. Other details/instructions will be communicated to you via email and through this website so ensure you check back from time to time.

* Applicant’s two referees MUST be reputable members of the society, one of whom MUST BE the Applicant’s Parent or Guardian. The Referees must authenticate the claims of the applicant by signing the form.

Closing date for the online entry is September 13th, 2012.
Multiple registration will lead to automatic disqualification.

The Application Form is detailed to enable us get a good knowledge of the applicant and to determine the suitability of the applicant for the Gulder Ultimate Search.

For Further Enquiries
Call any of the following numbers: 08162164356, 07059514986 or our Consumer Care Line: 0700 82558662752
Or send an e-mail to register@gulderultimatesearch.tv

http://gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%209/entry_instructions.html

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by CLIQBOY(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2012
WHO WAN REGISTER? I GET JUJU FOR SALE
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by ariyebaba(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Money,ego,owo,kudi................. My people are ready to do anything to make it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Which state is hosting this season?....... Hope is not one of those boko domain

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Havilah93(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2012
buh how do they get or form thier stories?.......always seems to be interesting

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by turl(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2012
Gotta give it to them man, the concepts are always interesting

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Maxdiamond(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2012
I don hear bt am nt interested.after all those top gulder manager don take who wan go 4 d search finish,them cum dey put advert 4 online n everywhere.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by madeinnigeria: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2012
Dem still dey do dis thing?... undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by madeinnigeria: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2012
turl: Gotta give it to them man, the concepts are always interesting
u still dey fall for things like dis? shocked every na script sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by kcpumping(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2012
Pls  did hav applied bt no responds as to know whether į̸̸̨ƭ Iڪ successful or nt pls what do  do?

aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ pls how do  start a new thread pls

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by babarazy: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2012
am fillin d form right away!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Bukan: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2012
hahahahaha every day by day story, make una take am easyooooooooooooo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by megxo(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2012
cool
babarazy: am fillin d form right away!
ME TOOOOOOOO
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Walexz02(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2012
Sijo01: Which state is hosting this season?....... Hope is not one of those boko domain
Lailai.........gringrin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by ebamma(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2012
una dey find pesin were snake go go bite for inside forest abi,make thunder fire gulder for dia
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Op its based on merit en not politics....#jstsayin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by mrperfect(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2012
It tends to be fun anyway.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by SlyIg(f): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2012
Ok o o...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by temi4fash(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2012
ma problem wit d show is d difference btw d price of d first n d second is too much.. 7.5m to 2.5m too much
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by tellwsdom: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
I should apply?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by ajf(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
For me, the best reality t.v show in Nigeria...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by mikeuz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
When is it starting and when will It end.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by spartanian(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
will test my luck
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Victorjoseph(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
I gonna go grab my form
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by wandeay: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
so, nigerians are going to the forest to search for the gatekeeper, ryt?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by ANYPEN(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
They should come out of fairy tales & face reality. there are some set of people the country is presently looking for & this attract larger sum of money.

Kabiru is been found, we are looking for his boss (the sheik). Get him & be the true hero.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by oubi: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
tellwsdom: I should apply?

Should I apply? No Ɗƺƴ speak rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Jemibee: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
I can't wait for this show to start. I must admit its very Entertaining. BBA disappointed my hubby & I this yr so we're really looking forward to an interesting show
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by DonaldGenes(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
I will give it a shot too.
But where are they hosting it nah?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by dino2006(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Would av loved to participate, save for school. Too bad. . . . cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wao! Cant wait to see d show! The Horn Of Valour
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 9 by Dermie: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Havilah93: buh how do they get or form thier stories?.......always seems to be interesting
thesame way movie scripts are written.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' / Davido & Tekno To Perform At #bbnaija Finale Screening On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.