Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome (7747 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Working Offline With Google's Chrome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by twinstaiye(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2012
I saw this on someone wall this morning, and I felt I should pass it around to those of us using Google Chrome and who HATE this "Timeline".

Using GOOGLE CHROME
1- while on google chrome
2- click the little wrench in upper right corner
3- click TOOLS
4- click EXTENSIONS
5- Then click bottom link-GET MORE EXTENSIONS
6- Type in TIMELINE REMOVE, or FACEBOOK TIMELINE REMOVE.
7- A? post will appear on right of page, select and Click ADD TO CHROME.

The one from www.timeline remove.com works well for me.
8- REFRESH FACEBOOK------ you will get the Old FB Wall Back.

http://twinstaiye..com/2012/08/how-to-remove-facebook-timeline-on.html

3 Likes

Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by twinstaiye(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2012
The only snag about it, works only on the computer you installed it on. If you use more than one computer to browse, it means you have to installed it also on other computers too.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by 190: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
why would i take it off

i love it
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
How can i get my normal old FB back if you are using Mozilla Firfox... I hate the Timeline Bul.lshit angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by 2cute(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
why would i take it off

i love it

Abi o. I see no reason why I should take the Timeline out. I guess one man's meat is another's poison.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by matrixx(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abeg help with operamini. Dis timeline sucks big time.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by Ejine(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
But the Timeline looks damn awesome!
You guys are just a buncha killjoys.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by Bawss1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Timeline is horrible, just horrible. I wonder why Facebook is forcing it down everyone's throat. angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by UNLEASHED(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Most extensions comes with bugs, y'all need to be careful of extensions you download to your browser
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by oladayo042: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bawss1: Timeline is horrible, just horrible. I wonder why Facebook is forcing it down everyone's throat. angry
That's right. Facebook should have give the option to opt out at any time.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
How would people view my profile? would they also view it in the old format?

1 Like

Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
190: why would i take it off

i love it

Same here. Why would i want to take it off? I think it's pretty cool!!! cheesy tongue
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by claremont(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thanks! I just did it on mine and it worked. I hated that Timeline so much, it's a way for Facebook to control what I view.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by obelisk(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
thanks!!
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by lion042(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
U are too much my brother....I just did my own now...Thanks and God bless you
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by otodeluxe(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
Boring timeline! Abeg thanks
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by omojeje419: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2012
lipsrsealed dat tin no gud at al
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by etchel(m): 2:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Op thanks alo t.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by suhailinter: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
boring Timeline i am also want to remove it..
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by LkAdeola(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
I do not get it. I don't like the timeline tin o, pls help me out.
Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by LkAdeola(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
I do not get it. I don't like the timeline tin o, pls help me out. Where is d wrench tin, I did it on my phone

(1) (Reply)

Advice To An Upcoming Blogger / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? / *FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PLACEMENTS (FACEBOOK ADS); Let Us Place Your Own Ads Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.