Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? (770 Views)

Can You Believe You Can Get A Text From Your Cow? Find Out How… / Things Can Make You Not To Grow Old : You May Not Believe It . But It Is Real / Do You Believe You Can Be Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? by kollyshow: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

I am not going to waste your time or mine telling you stories that are not real. I am going to be straight forward with you on what I want to offer you. About 7+ years back, Success Digest opened the eyes of many Nigerians to internet marketing and how you can make money from the internet, some people had their breakthrough selling craps to people and pose themselves as "GURU". Guys, I am not beefing them, I guess they were just smart, but today I guess the noise has died down why? may be they don't have anything to offer any more, or let me say Nigerians don wise up.

However, I can authoritatively tell you that internet marketing is not dead, making money online is ever there and even waxing stronger with hordes of ways to make legitimate money online. This is where I come in, I am looking for just 20 people, whom I am going to be showing 3 surefire ways of how they can start making money online. I am not going to promise you that you will make $10,000 in a month or something, but I sure believe that at the end of the course you will smile at what you can achieve.

This is not one stupid ebook downloaded from the internet that never works, I am going to be giving you step by step of what to do, and this is going to take us a whole month to do. This is what you stand to gain:
1. I will walk you through 3 solid business models that will help you make money online - they are not difficult in any way, you will be amazed at how easy they are and how they can change your orientation about internet marketing.
2. You will get your course materials with tasks you need to do 3 times a week.
3. You will have access to the exclusive group where you can ask question, be helped out where you are hooked.
4. Overall, you will get the value for your money.

Guys, I am not here to rip people off this forum, my integrity is very important to me, therefore if you have the mindset of "oh! another ripper" please erase it , as those that lock in will have access to me anytime, (excluding midnight, that's the time I use in having a one on one with my God)

I need just 20 people to train on this method, and also I will give them access to a privately owned group on facebook and blackberry (for those who have BB) so they can always have access to me and ask questions and help them resolve issues, in fact we are all going to be working as partners, so no one is going to be left behind.

In order for this to be a success, I have limited it to 20 people, and there is also a clause, there are criteria that has to be met before I allow you into the group;
1. You must be willing to learn
2. You must be a fast learner and a good listener.
3. You must be ready to carry out tasks given to you. (this will involve your time and money)
4. You must be patient, there is no magic at all, we take this one at a time. The result may start to come in weeks or in months, but in just one month there will be result.

If you are really interested in this group and will like to be part of it, here is the thing, I am going to charge you N5000, this money is for my time and knowledge that I want to pass down to you, but wait! this is what I am going to do, I will allow you to pay just N3000 to lock in and join and the balance of 2000 would be paid at the end of the training. Is this fear enough? well, I guess it is to me, I am 100% sure you would have made money by the end of the training, so paying the balance wont be an issue to you, in fact I am sure you will give me more than that self when you see result yourself.

If you are really interested and wants to lock in your position, please send a mail to webincomehub@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Seun
Re: Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? by Chibenze(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2012
There are legit way to make money online, i use http://swagbucks.com/refer/Chibenze to make money online which is totaly free, all i do is get swagpoint by searching d web, answering daily poll etc i use my point to redem price or money such as amazon gift card, laptops etc
Re: Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? by oladipo500: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Learn how to make $40/day...send your email to 08083875144 for free report.
Re: Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? by kollyshow: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chibenze: There are legit way to make money online, i use http://swagbucks.com/refer/Chibenze to make money online which is totaly free, all i do is get swagpoint by searching d web, answering daily poll etc i use my point to redem price or money such as amazon gift card, laptops etc

Chibenze, congrats, but I think it wont be a bad idea if you can start your thread. This forum is big for us all, isn't it?
Thanks for dropping by nonetheless.
Re: Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? by kollyshow: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
[quote author=oladipo500]Learn how to make $40/day...send your email to 08083875144 for free report.[/quote
Bros, and you as well. But make sure the $40 a day is doable and realistic ok? good luck
Re: Do You Still Believe You Can Make Money Online? by oladipo500: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Its absolutely doeable don't be pessimistic if you follow advice contained in my free report you can even make more.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Audio Sermons,audio Tutorials ,music Online & Earn CASH / Make 500k In A Year Investing 150k In Nigeria Biggest Cassava Plantation / New Wholesale Childrens Clothes Supplier From US To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.