Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Sabi Rap(the Mixtape) By Double Six Drops On-line On The 20th Of August - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Sabi Rap(the Mixtape) By Double Six Drops On-line On The 20th Of August (548 Views)

Download This Hot And Fresh HIP-HOP/R&B Mixtape By DJ Hypno / Listen And Download Naija Club Bangers Mixtape By Dj Maxi / 9ja Dance Party (mixtape) By Whateva. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sabi Rap(the Mixtape) By Double Six Drops On-line On The 20th Of August by phatwall: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Veteran ph city bred/lagos based rapper & producer Double Six drops(on the 20th of August) his long awaited mixtape titled 'I Sabi Rap' featuring super lyrical freestyles over some o' the hottest beats out as well as original songs produced and written by him.

If u love hip hop and good music then this mixtape is a must-have for you.

20th of august is the on-line release date..get it when it drops!!!

Meanwhile here's a track off the mixtape titled 'dead presidents' and it features one of ph city's finest MCs,Double K http://feeleh.com/downloads/double-six-dead-presidents.mp3 just so u know the quality of hip hop music u'll be getting