Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Four Guys Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Four Guys Joke (1248 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Guys Joke by michaelwe1(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2007
There once were four guys.
One guy was brought up in a hospital and all he knew how to say was "I did it! I did it!"

Then there was a guy who was brought up in a restaurant and all he knew how to say was "forks and knives!"

Then there was a guy brought up in a candy shop and all he knew how to say was "goodie goodie gum drops!"

Then the fourth guy was brought up in a glade plug in store and all he knew how to say was "plug it in! plug it in!"

One day they all met in a park and there was this dead guy on a bench.

A cop walks up and says who did this and the first guy said "I did it! I did it!"

And the cop says how did you do this and the second guy said "forks and knives!"

The cop says what do you have to say for your selves and the third guy says "goodie goodie gum drops!"

Then the cop says you are all going in the electric chair any last words and the fourth guy says "plug it in! plug it in!"
Re: Four Guys Joke by tjtj1(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2007
have u guys noticed the recycled jokes on this site lately. @ poster how can sum1 be brought up in am hospital n can only say i did it hope no hard feelings. just speakin ma black mind
Re: Four Guys Joke by Migines(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2007
*yawns*
Re: Four Guys Joke by Migines(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2007
*yawns*
Re: Four Guys Joke by ThugLife1(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2007
Migines you are in charge of what?
Re: Four Guys Joke by dbaptist1(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2008
2 dry
some one light up dis place
Re: Four Guys Joke by krama(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2008
undecided
Re: Four Guys Joke by Magnate021(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2008
undecided
Re: Four Guys Joke by mykali(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2008
shocked when i thought i'd seen the worse.

(1) (Reply)

The Foolish Wife / Lol! Free Madness / Prospective Bride N Prospective Father-in-law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.