Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

From PHCN, With Love…… - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / From PHCN, With Love…… (30280 Views)

Handle With Love / A Story By Kayode Odusanya: From Nigeria With Love / From The Ghetto With Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by dipo1: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Good piece. More power to your elbow
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
mkpologwu: OP, d beauty salon lady was right to label u warever/fworse cos it reflects so much in ur write-up!

I can hear ur own accent loudly from ur write-up, so shut d hell ur mouth or cut d hell ur filthy fingers/ warever crap about 'igbo accent'!!!

Sharrap u dia too...... angry
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by pofolo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
@ OP, well done job.

And to those of you saying this write up is imaginary. If you have ever had the opportunity to browse @ Adelabu shopping complex @ orita - challenge, ibadan, then you'll know this is REALITY........
And to think that someone is asking what lessons is there to learn from this ?......jst wonder if he lives in 9ja.
Abeg nairalanders make una borrow me words for am.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Onyenna(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin!!.. Amazing.... This is 10/10 !!!!
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by PrincessEni(f): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
[uote author=fuckLord]Nna mehn, dis tin dikwa too long o... Summary o dia?[/quote] This was good fiction, you should think of writing novels, more Palm oli to your elbows
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Ariyke: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
so so so so funny honestly u made my day dear may God give u a better non stressfull no nepa failure job soonest cheesy
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Op: thank goodness I opened dis thread finally! My sides actually hurt! So funny. I loved d part when u started considering d cost of a machete!!! Good one n thks for d laughs.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by exoticchine(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
this is wonderful keep it up bro. am still laughing. u are great man. thanks for making my night a wonderful one God bless.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by princemedico: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
This work is genuis. I love the way you were able to portray the expressions in writing. I think you are gifted, i think you should use this gift toward writing and publishing good and standard books.
The lord is your muscle.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by tonmandy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Area_boy:

Na why you no finish school. See ya head angry. Ishi beans!! angry
NNAA NAWAA UUOO. TAKE KIAKWAA TIME DIA B4 MEEGI IFE NIILE
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Saintsquare(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2012
Good job and wonderful creativity,keep it up.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2012
(Please I know there are quite a number of typos and grammatical errors. I lost the microsoft word on my laptop after i formatted it so i had to use Microsoft wordpad and I rely heavily on microsoft word for error corrections. I didn't really have much time to go over it manually so i've had to post as is so, please, bear with me)[/quote] You are too much man. Am already following you. Please keep it coming. Although the story didnt change the market price of garri, at least our gate man's wife decreased the price of corn cob after I narrated the story to her. She laughed her arse out! Thanks a lot.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Koikoi(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2012
[size=20pt]UTM![/size]
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by ABAKA72(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Lol, laugh wan kill me, this guy is a complete funny bone, I mean he is realy imaginative, James Hadly chase or Micky Spylene could'nt have done better in discriptive writing. Guy dont waste time go write a Novel, you have got the talent.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by scorpio1(m): 1:10am On Aug 24, 2012
dis ishi boy u no go kill ur papa with laff here....eweeeee...
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by ABAKA72(m): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2012
a1solution: What is the lesson on your story? I need simple summary and the lesson all together cos the write up is too much with mistakes all over.
Oga why not present your own work so that we can learn from you, it will be more usefull than trying to rubbish a good work of another person.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2012
Wow! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much feedback! I certainly didn't expect this amount of reaction when i posted †ђξ story; didn't think it was Ĝσσδ enough.

I wish I could reply each of Ɣ☺ΰ individually but that would take forever! I'♍ grateful for †ђξ response, †ђξ feedback. Tells ♍ƺ if i'm getting it right or not. Again, ♏v̶̲̥̅ gratitude.

@Those who like it: †̥ђãΠkڪ a million. Ɣ☺ΰ may not know how Ĝσσδ it makes ♍ƺ feel †☺ know i've made someone smile, makes ♍ƺ feel like a million bucks! †̥ђãΠkڪ for taking time out †☺ read that epistle; I know it'S̶̲̥̅ quite long! I'♍ thrilled †☺ know Ɣ☺ΰ enjoyed i†̥ αϞδ for taking time out †☺ express how Ɣ☺ΰ feel about †ђξ story.......God bless Ɣ☺ΰ!

@Those who DON'T like †ђξ story: Well, of course, Ɣ☺ΰ have Ɣ☺ΰr reasons, which i respect. If Ɣ☺ΰ've spotted anything wrong with ♏v̶̲̥̅ style or grammatical structure ot anything, please let ♍ƺ know. I posted this story here not just †☺ make people laugh but †☺ learn ƒ®☺♏ people who can help make ♍ƺ a better writer. Ɣ☺ΰ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ equally important αϞδ i never fail †☺ keep that i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ focus.

@Those who thought it was too long! Yes, I know. Even I thought i†̥ was rather long. But i'♍ afraid, if i had †☺ shorten i†̥, i might never have posted it; i'♍ that critical of ♏v̶̲̥̅ own work. Sorry if Ɣ☺ΰ couldn't take time out †☺ read i†̥ all. I'll try †☺ make †ђξ next one shorter!

@mpkologwu (sorry if I misspelt, typing on a blackberry for S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ long can get quite annoying!), if Ɣ☺ΰ think I'♍ poking fun @ Igbo people, Ɣ☺ΰ're wrong. Might interest Ɣ☺ΰ †☺ know ♏v̶̲̥̅ mum Ȋ̝̊̅§ Igbo, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ †ђξ last thing I would do Ȋ̝̊̅§ make fun of ♏v̶̲̥̅ own people or any other people α† all.

@all, for taking time out †☺ even read †ђξ title of †ђξ story......I wish I could reward Ɣ☺ΰ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some way but since I can't, i leave that †☺ God. Again, †̥ђãΠk Ɣ☺ΰ all. †ђξ response has been invaluable. Hope †ђξ story has made Ɣ☺ΰя day better αϞδ has been worth Ɣ☺ΰя while reading it.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by ABAKA72(m): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2012
nkem Kalu: This is PHD thesis......Busy people in the office don't have time to read all these long long stories.
oga please can you give us short stories, we are waiting.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by ABAKA72(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2012
tonmandy: THIS IS RUBBISH. ARRANT NONSENSE. THE WRITER MUST BE A TALKATIVE. I WONDER WAT SOME PEOPLE GAIN IN WRITING LONG STORIES. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. NOBDY WIL VE TIME TO FINISH DIS RUBBISH. I TRIED ND STOPPED HALF WAY. ANYWAY,HE IS USING A FREE NET TIME.MTTSHEW
shut up, if you cant commprehend the write up it means you are daft. I dont think you have up to 1/4 of the poster's brains, otherwise you would'nt be complaining of not being able to understand the post.

1 Like

Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Tinkybabe(f): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2012
Beautiful piece of work.keep it up!
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by lonelydora: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2012
Good Job. Go and fulfill your fat offering promise! My colleagues are wondering why i am laughing.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 24, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Wow! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much feedback! I certainly didn't expect this amount of reaction when i posted †ђξ story; didn't think it was Ĝσσδ enough.

I wish I could reply each of Ɣ☺ΰ individually but that would take forever! I'♍ grateful for †ђξ response, †ђξ feedback. Tells ♍ƺ if i'm getting it right or not. Again, ♏v̶̲̥̅ gratitude.

@Those who like it: †̥ђãΠkڪ a million. Ɣ☺ΰ may not know how Ĝσσδ it makes ♍ƺ feel †☺ know i've made someone smile, makes ♍ƺ feel like a million bucks! †̥ђãΠkڪ for taking time out †☺ read that epistle; I know it'S̶̲̥̅ quite long! I'♍ thrilled †☺ know Ɣ☺ΰ enjoyed i†̥ αϞδ for taking time out †☺ express how Ɣ☺ΰ feel about †ђξ story.......God bless Ɣ☺ΰ!

@Those who DON'T like †ђξ story: Well, of course, Ɣ☺ΰ have Ɣ☺ΰr reasons, which i respect. If Ɣ☺ΰ've spotted anything wrong with ♏v̶̲̥̅ style or grammatical structure ot anything, please let ♍ƺ know. I posted this story here not just †☺ make people laugh but †☺ learn ƒ®☺♏ people who can help make ♍ƺ a better writer. Ɣ☺ΰ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ equally important αϞδ i never fail †☺ keep that i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ focus.

@Those who thought it was too long! Yes, I know. Even I thought i†̥ was rather long. But i'♍ afraid, if i had †☺ shorten i†̥, i might never have posted it; i'♍ that critical of ♏v̶̲̥̅ own work. Sorry if Ɣ☺ΰ couldn't take time out †☺ read i†̥ all. I'll try †☺ make †ђξ next one shorter!

@mpkologwu (sorry if I misspelt, typing on a blackberry for S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ long can get quite annoying!), if Ɣ☺ΰ think I'♍ poking fun @ Igbo people, Ɣ☺ΰ're wrong. Might interest Ɣ☺ΰ †☺ know ♏v̶̲̥̅ mum Ȋ̝̊̅§ Igbo, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ †ђξ last thing I would do Ȋ̝̊̅§ make fun of ♏v̶̲̥̅ own people or any other people α† all.

@all, for taking time out †☺ even read †ђξ title of †ђξ story......I wish I could reward Ɣ☺ΰ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some way but since I can't, i leave that †☺ God. Again, †̥ђãΠk Ɣ☺ΰ all. †ђξ response has been invaluable. Hope †ђξ story has made Ɣ☺ΰя day better αϞδ has been worth Ɣ☺ΰя while reading it.
Please dont make anything shorter! Even make it river nile long! Even if you make it shorter, your haters will still have something to complain about. You are talented. I can even compare you to chimamanda adichie coz of your real life creation talent. I think they have a word for that in literature. Just keep it coming ok? CONGRATS!

1 Like

Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by gongoaso1: 2:16am On Aug 24, 2012
Great Stuff!
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by taharqa: 2:23am On Aug 24, 2012
Beautiful Stuff, could only have come from a Beautiful mind....hilarious too *laughing* lol at @Igbo Accent
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by mayofab(f): 2:57am On Aug 24, 2012
I nearly died laughing reading this. Beaurriful, jhust beaurriful grin grin grin grin
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by mhsanni(f): 4:47am On Aug 24, 2012
Simply put..PERFECT!!! u should consider WRITING as a profession.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Solozzo(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2012
Nice piece! Hope it is the first chapter of a novel about nigeria's electricity woes. Think about it

Best wishes
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by okeybest19(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2012
uberino: SSCCCHIIIAAAAIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA, Only a real Nigerian can understand that sound. cheesy cheesy cheesy

TRUE TALK!!...ya head dey dia!!
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by carlwheezer: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2012
The funniest writeup ever. cheesy
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by james1(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Great stuff!
You have got powerful pen power and great word controls;thumbs up!!!
Keep at it,you will make a great writer.
I rarely visit this room,see what am missing.
Though I wonder why you have a japanese name.lol.
Cheers.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by chukxy44(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2012
Broda u are mouthed. Nice write up. Very thrilling.
Re: From PHCN, With Love…… by Diligence: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Your write-up is like a medicine that soothes the soul in times like these! Pls keep it up... I know where u are and u just keep writing, just keep writing, don't stop like some of us did... just keep being creative... imagine and most importantly, put it down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN / New Completed Stories 18,+romance & Actions / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.